WALL OF TEXT

So, I was driving home from work at the little Honda tuning shop I work at. I saw a rare Bentley Brooklands parked outside of I guess what you would call a kind of greenpeace, anti-animal killing or whatever you call it place. This was on Top Gear, and I was told it was about $350 000 USD. There was also a local convenience store, so I decided to grab a Mr.Big and check out the car. The owner was parked outside. I could tell because it was this older guy (50-60) wearing a suit leaning against the car drinking some sort of juice. The juice looked delicious, so I decided to get that to. As I walked out of the store with my delicious juice and Mr.Big in hand, these anti-animal killing, blahablhaa people walked out. They looked at the vehicle, then one of them yelled "You know, probably 5 cows died for the leather in that thing!!" Another one yells "What you're doing is a crime against animals". Then the old guy yells, "F_ck you, and f_ck animals. I hate you grass eating hippies!!". I was near the old man, and I kind of burst out laughing. Then one of the grass eating hippies said "You can't swear at us like that, thats harassment. We should call the police". The old guy said "F_ck THA POLICE!!" (he actually said it like that to. This reminded me of that scene in Pineapple Express". The old guy saw me laughing, and started to laugh himself. He comes over to me, and says "What a bunch of tree huggers. I said yeah, blahbalha, nice car". He talked about it for a while, and then gave me his card. A first I though, uh oh, rich pedobear. But it turns out, he gave me it so I could contact him to see if I wanted a grunt job over the summer. Cleaning, getting coffees, and what not. I said thanks, and he left. As I was walking back to my vehicle, the hippy people said "We hate people like you!" Then one of them dumped a bunch of dirty, greasy **** on my car". Like, I mean, it was a bucketload. Then they went inside and locked the doors. I was yelling outside their building for about 10 minutes, until i finally gave up. I guess I can't really call the police, since they didn't really damage my car. but damn, am I angry. Why the hell didn't they do this to that guy's Bentley? I guess they figure he could sue their ass to hell, and I am just a 17 year old kid driving a $3000 Honda Civic. Oh well, at least I got a new job opportunity, and a seat in a nice car. Also, what would these people be doing with a bucketload of grease? Just thought I would share.
Be cool.
Last edited by thedude051 at Nov 23, 2008,
Wall of Text, Right Ahead!!

Irrelevent to my interests.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Nov 23, 2008,
So you're gonna be some random guys bitch monkey?
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
k cool
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Cool story bro.

But in all seriousness, I haven't been to Canada in about 6 years, and I want a Mr. Big more than anything in the world right now..
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Haha, that reminds be of the south park episode with the PETA people and the buckets of blood.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
If this was a movie, it sounds like Bentley guy would be played by Christopher Walken.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by chuckflan333
Cool story bro.

But in all seriousness, I haven't been to Canada in about 6 years, and I want a Mr. Big more than anything in the world right now..

If it makes you feel any better, I dropped half of it right after they dumped the grease on my car.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
If it makes you feel any better, I dropped half of it right after they dumped the grease on my car.

Unfortunately it does not. Now there is a beautiful delicious candy bar lying on the ground next to a bunch of grease. Sad world
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
YOU DRIVE A CIVIC????

****in treehugger...

man you should look into the job there might be a lot of room to move up.
Quote by Tedward
YOU DRIVE A CIVIC????

****in treehugger...

man you should look into the job there might be a lot of room to move up.

Thanks to an exhaust problem, that civic gets the same MPG's as an SUV. I guess I really shouldn't be happy since I spend a **** load on gas.
Be cool.
You should eat a heap of greasy curry and mince and KFC and drink an assload of chocolate milk then just spray **** into a bucket. Once it's full just go back to that place and MAKE THOSE HIPPIES PAY DAMMIT!!