Poll: What should I choose? PS3 or 360?
Poll Options
View poll results: What should I choose? PS3 or 360?
Xbox 360
32 70%
Playstation 3
14 30%
Voters: 46.
I'm not sure what to get, I already know ALOT of things about it, I just need to know what you guys personally think is better....... a PS3 or Xbox 360?

I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT GET A Wii
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
Last edited by heavymetal31 at Nov 23, 2008,
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Xbox 360. It has a lot more games that are worth playing.

And don't get a Wii. Unless you are 7 years old or 70 years old or you just enjoy ****ty games like Wii music.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by GuitarGuy X
Wii.

hell no!
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
Obviously it depends on your choice of games, in regards whether the console of your choice has released them/ or not.

I own an xbox 360 and am dissapointed that no rugby game's have come out for it.

a little lost.....
Quote by heavymetal31

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarGuy X
Wii.

hell no!!

Owned
I would have to say 360. i have both and i regret buying the PS3 because all the good games for it are on 360 also
Xbox 360. Get it.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197
I love my 360 for primary gaming online. I mean come on, you'll pay for Xbox Live but it's such a better experience. HOWEVER, I've been playing SOCOM Confrontation on my PS3 a lot lately. I love the game.

Xbox: Great for online gaming
Used to have more titles, now it's pretty much even, some are console exclusive
The new Live is trying to be like Wii, cool and gay at the same time

PS3: Mediocre to good online gamig at best
Same amount of titles (relatively)
The load times are HORRIBLE (You have to install most games, downloading updates takes forever, installing the updates takes about the same amount of time, it's a necessary evil with the PS3 but ya just have to deal with it)
BLU RAAAAAAYYYY!!! I love blu ray, it was the sole reason I got the PS3.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
definitely a xbox 360 it has more games, amazing graphics and amazing feature like the infamous xbox live where you can play with millions other gamers and there is so many games for it that would suit any certain genre you would be interested in. and yeah definitely don't get wii!
I guess i would say 360 because i own one, but i guess you can't really use my opinion to find your definite answer because i have never owned a PS3. So essentially my post is absolutely useless.
Quote by Maidenfan066
Xbox 360. It has a lot more games that are worth playing.

And don't get a Wii. Unless you are 7 years old or 70 years old or you just enjoy ****ty games like Wii music.

I actually seem to disagree with 100% of this post.

Wii Music rules.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
The only thing the PS3 is good for MGS4.

I have a 360 and traded with my co-worker for about a month.
The only games I played on PS3 were MGS4, MLB: The Show, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I still have mine. It's awesome.

Me too. I'm playing SMW at this very moment.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I like ps3 better because its better for the price. Don't listen to people who say xbox is cheaper because in reality its not. Think Xbox doesn't come with hd dvd player, and online isn't free. If you want it for the games, 360 cuz it has better games. If you want features and high quality go for the ps3. I have ps3 and I love it the only thing I hate is the lack of good games.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG-350 YE w/ Super Dist. and PAF pro pups
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
You know why they call it an Xbox 360? Because when you see one you turn 360 degrees and die in the snow.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by DirtyMakik
Me too. I'm playing SMW at this very moment.

I wanna break out Mario RPG. That is probably my favorite game ever. Greatest gaming moment in my life was when I beat Smithy.
Well, i own a 360 and have played PS3... and from what i have seen of the PS3's games, the visuals still suffer from that inexplicable haziness that the PS2 suffered from. Also, that "sixaxis" motion sensing garbage doesn't add much to the PS3's overall playability. The only thing the PS3 really has going for it is the Blu-Ray player thing, but that is largely irrelevant in terms of gaming (considering that even some of the largest games, like Oblivion and Fallout 3) don't even come close to challenging the storage capacity of the standard dual layer DVD.
I'm a PS3 guy. Installing games and updates is the only bad part. Good FREE online, none of that monthly fee bullish you get with 360. I believe the PS3 is higher quality (no red circle of death), if you ever plan on getting a blu-ray player you may as well get a PS3 because they're practically the same price. It's dead quiet...I think that's it. I've been burned by Microsoft before (xbox, pc crap), I won't go back...until they buy Sony.
Quote by bfredder92
I like ps3 better because its better for the price. Don't listen to people who say xbox is cheaper because in reality its not. Think Xbox doesn't come with hd dvd player, and online isn't free. If you want it for the games, 360 cuz it has better games. If you want features and high quality go for the ps3. I have ps3 and I love it the only thing I hate is the lack of good games.

The live is £20 for 13 months... that means it would take 130 months before the price of live + console matches up with the PS3 (by this time the next generation of consoles would of been out for some time). I agree the Blu-ray being included in the PS3 is nice but it's beside the point. You buy a gaming console to game on it and the xbox wins because it has a better games catalogue and is far cheaper. With some of the new games coming out recently too the xbox is giving better performance on then... like Fallout 3 etc

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
Depends if you want to pay for repairs every 2 months and pay for online gaming buy a 360. If you want to play online for free and have something thats reliable but has less big game titles buy the PS3. Buy the Wii, you know you want to.
edgy meems only friendo :^)