I made a song and exported it as a WAV but when i try to upload it on my band UG profile it tells me its the wrong format what can I do so I can upload it, P.S. i cant export it as an MP3 cuz my computer wont let me.
Quote by the NAB
I made a song and exported it as a WAV but when i try to upload it on my band UG profile it tells me its the wrong format what can I do so I can upload it, P.S. i cant export it as an MP3 cuz my computer wont let me.

So make it the right format. If you can't export it, convert it.
You're*
im using audacity, i can export as a WAV and it works, i can play and listen to it as a WAV, but it just wont go on my profile.
You cant post wav files you need to convert your wave file into mp3 format first there are free converters available online ! personally i use switch sound file converter its a 30 day free trial but hey it works!
Electric Guitars Samick Torino,Jay Turser warlord, Jay turser jt-xg2( thats a double neck) New york pro Strat copy Acoustics Ibanez pf , new york pro and 3 nylons from the 70's
Quote by the NAB
im using audacity, i can export as a WAV and it works, i can play and listen to it as a WAV, but it just wont go on my profile.

Yeah and WAV files tend to be huge, hence not allowed. Google "convert to mp3" and get searching.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.