Hi all,

I thought I'd share my experience this weekend just passed. I feel like such an idiot and perhaps a few of you will get a laugh out of it. Either way, I need to tell someone.

I run karaoke on a Saturday at a local pub. Its a pretty cruisy gig which scores me some extra cash when I need it. This weekend, I met a girl who, by all standards, is a babe. I mean perfect 10! I'd seen her there a few weeks in a row with another guy, so I'd never thought about making a move (that's not how I roll).

However this weekend she was alone and making eyes with me while I was on stage. Througout the course of the night we flirted and sang a few duets, followed with some dancing. She had looks AND a great personality! I couldn't even script how well everything was falling into place.

Here's the punch line: At the end of the night, I accidently gave her the WRONG PHONE NUMBER!!! I jumbled the last three digits of my number. Yeah, laugh it up, but the truth is I dont call myself that often and in the heat of the moment, I made a mistake.

Now, the more clever readers will be asking themsleves "why didn't you look in your own phone for your number?" or "why didn't you get her number?". The answer to both of those questions is I didn't have my phone with me at the time. As mentioned above, I run the show so I keep my valuables locked up behind the bar so I don't lose anything.

If there are any female readers, I'd like to get your opinion. If this happened to you (roles reversed) and the guy explained that he was still interested and it was all a stupid mistake, would you give him a second chance or would you shun him from now on?
Quote by TaggShagg
copypasta?

No, this actually happened to me two days ago.
Yes you're a twat.

....tl;dr.

Are you just here for sympathy or what?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Yes you're a twat.

....tl;dr.

Are you just here for sympathy or what?

No, just making a topic for conversation. You can share an experience of your own, or simply have a laugh.

But if you read the whole post, you will know that I asked any female pit-monkeys a question about what they would do if a guy did this to them.
You'll be fine, tell her about it next time she comes in. I'm sure she'll be back.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
I dont think that'll be a problem at all. Most people I know dont know their own numbers properly. Just explain what happened.
Haha depends on if the girl gives you a chance to explain yourself :P j/m
Really though, if you're honest I'm sure she'll just laugh it up with ya.
"To find yourself think for yourself"
Tell her she didn't really need your number anyways because you know where she lives and you watch her in the shower.
Her last name?
There are phone books for this sorta thing. I didn't read all the text, but ask someone who knows her, or someone who knows someone who knows her.
my stupid mistake is that I was too lazy to puke into the garbage
so I puked on the floor
good thing it is just tiles instead of carpet or something

I did it for the lulz
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I'd say it depends on the girl. If shes cool she will understand, but you have to tell her before she starts yelling at you or giving you dirty looks that way it will look like you really forgot and were not just caught in a lie.
Quote by jazz71286
Hi all,

I thought I'd share my experience this weekend just passed. I feel like such an idiot and perhaps a few of you will get a laugh out of it. Either way, I need to tell someone.

I run karaoke on a Saturday at a local pub. Its a pretty cruisy gig which scores me some extra cash when I need it. This weekend, I met a girl who, by all standards, is a babe. I mean perfect 10! I'd seen her there a few weeks in a row with another guy, so I'd never thought about making a move (that's not how I roll).

However this weekend she was alone and making eyes with me while I was on stage. Througout the course of the night we flirted and sang a few duets, followed with some dancing. She had looks AND a great personality! I couldn't even script how well everything was falling into place.

Here's the punch line: At the end of the night, I accidently gave her the WRONG PHONE NUMBER!!! I jumbled the last three digits of my number. Yeah, laugh it up, but the truth is I dont call myself that often and in the heat of the moment, I made a mistake.

Now, the more clever readers will be asking themsleves "why didn't you look in your own phone for your number?" or "why didn't you get her number?". The answer to both of those questions is I didn't have my phone with me at the time. As mentioned above, I run the show so I keep my valuables locked up behind the bar so I don't lose anything.

If there are any female readers, I'd like to get your opinion. If this happened to you (roles reversed) and the guy explained that he was still interested and it was all a stupid mistake, would you give him a second chance or would you shun him from now on?

Tl;Dr? And what thread did you sig me off?
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by slashedaxl103
She'll be back TS, no need to worry. These things happen to the best of us

This.

Go where you met her when possible, you'll probably see her again and correct your mistake.
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
Tl;Dr? And what thread did you sig me off?

It was a while ago, but I think it was a thread about a guy with large nipples. I told him my story about my nipple ring that was torn out which left my nipple mutilated. I ended it by saying how he should just be confident with himself and don't let it bother him...something along those lines.
Quote by jazz71286
It was a while ago, but I think it was a thread about a guy with large nipples. I told him my story about my nipple ring that was torn out which left my nipple mutilated. I ended it by saying how he should just be confident with himself and don't let it bother him...something along those lines.

Oh right, I was just wondering because I haven't used the golf clap for so long lol.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..