So here's the story, my closest friends and I were for the most inseparable, to the point of where I was referring to one of them as "mother". In recent times we've been growing more distant, but still made time for each other. However up until Friday I hadn't seen any of them in three weeks. In the beginning I didn't mind it, I figured they had better things to do, but eventually I became hurt that they hadn't contacted me. When I finally did meet up with them they acted like they just saw me yesterday. Upon seeing them that hurt turned to rage.

Tell me pit is what I'm feeling justified or am I just being stupid?
Quote by Bendybaws
Gentlemen please, lower your boners

I'm referring to the '...my girlfriends tits' thread

Nah, I'd be pissed too. Maybe you should call them up and ask them what the hell's up?
"To find yourself think for yourself"
A phone works both ways. You could call them, instead of being a broody-brood.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
mr dobalina mr bob dobalina. mr dobalina mr bob dobalina says : why the hell joo callin dem mother mannnnnn????
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
mr dobalina mr bob dobalina. mr dobalina mr bob dobalina says : why the hell joo callin dem mother mannnnnn????

Haha yeaahhh why do you call one of them mother?
"To find yourself think for yourself"
Life is life. You gotta learn to let it go. That's how people are, that's how they'll always be. It's normal to feel a little pissed at some point but you can't let that happen over and over because it will. So you gotta let it go... that's all.
The army is exactly like Boys Scouts .... except Boys Scouts are supervised by adults.
Quote by PATX
So here's the story, my closest friends and I were for the most inseparable, to the point of where I was referring to one of them as "mother". In recent times we've been growing more distant, but still made time for each other. However up until Friday I hadn't seen any of them in three weeks. In the beginning I didn't mind it, I figured they had better things to do, but eventually I became hurt that they hadn't contacted me. When I finally did meet up with them they acted like they just saw me yesterday. Upon seeing them that hurt turned to rage.

Tell me pit is what I'm feeling justified or am I just being stupid?
i pick "B"
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
its hard dude i know me and my friend used to be like bros but he got a job now and spends all his time being a slave and there's no time to jam or hang out but ya do what ya gotta do