Don't saying, "Go see a real doctor/physician or dentist because I already have an appointment, I'm just very curious and I'm looking for an opinion from guitarists.

Anywho, when I take the tip of my tongue and move it along the upper part of my mouth, (the solid hard boney part) then slowly move it backwards towards my throat until the roof of my mouth changes to the soft tissuey part, right before my throat. Right when my tongue reaches the soft part, if I move it either to the right or to the left, there are these TWO HARD AND MILDLY SORE BUMPS there. I've looked this up. Usually people only get one, sometimes two, and its generally when they become ill with a virus ect. But I can't really remember a time when i didn't have these two bumps. I get sick alot, usually it seems like its allergy related. Generally sinus infections with yellow phlegm. But sore throat always seems to be a symptom. Anywho, can anybody tell me what these bumps are? I'm assuming theyre some sort of gland. Lately, I've been feeling like i have something caught in my throat or at the back of my tongue. I wonder if I have / developing throat cancer or something ****ing annoying like that. Thanks in advance.
In before AIDS.

It's probably AIDS.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
swollen adenoids methinks

oh and the solid hard boney part (haha) is the hard palate. the soft part near the back is the soft palate.)
i suck but THATS OK!
i wouldn't say cancer. but are they white/what color are they?
do you mean you always have a sore throat?
i don't think it would be a gland.
how far away from your gums are they? (how close to the center of your mouth?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
maybe you need to get tonsils taken out? idk i have bad allergies and i have never had what you're talking about
take the **** and balls out of your mouth
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by Maidenfan066
I'm receiving word that Dr. Pepper is on his way.

I doubt it. I hear that too many people are trying to get a hold of him.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I doubt it. I hear that too many people are trying to get a hold of him.

The man has priorities ya know.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Yeah cuz throat cancer is kind of annoying, you know it's only usually fatal.

Probably just enlarged (genetic) lymph nodes if you asked me. I have had large lymph nodes in my neck since I was young (I had Kawasaki's disease w00t).
you know how they say that the pit is not your doctor?
well the pit is not your orthodontist either.
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Well, that was mildly entertaining and somewhat informative with the few useful responses I got. Anywho, the hard palate is what i was refering to. The bumps are right where the hard palate changes to the soft tissue. They are about a half an inch from the line that would exist if u cut my head in half, right between the eyes. They're reddish in color i think? Can't get a good look yet... I dont always have a sore throat. 90% of the time when i get sick a have a sore throat though and its usually dominant to one side of my throat and either of the bumps get very sore. I get sick frequently, probably every month and half to two months.
EDIT: They arent teeth either. I already had my wisdoms out 2 years ago.
Last edited by Watterboy at Nov 24, 2008,
I think they are your salivary glands, and it happens when they get infected(i think). Suck on a popsicle and take some benadryl. Also, ibuprofen wouldn't hurt.

PS: I'm not a doctor, you should also try bleeding it out. Try swallowing a spoon, if you can't, you most certainly will die.
Quote by Zombee
I think they are your salivary glands, and it happens when they get infected(i think). Suck on a popsicle and take some benadryl. Also, ibuprofen wouldn't hurt.

PS: I'm not a doctor, you should also try bleeding it out. Try swallowing a spoon, if you can't, you most certainly will die.

Are you mad? Suicide is your only option.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Why yes I am a Doctor....and an actor
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
sounds like lupus.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by Watterboy
I wonder if I have / developing throat cancer or something ****ing annoying like that. Thanks in advance.

rofl.