hey UG,
I'm modding a squire and I have never come across this type of pickup selector.. would someone know what each point would be labeled as?

sorry for the bad pic
bump: never mind I have figured out what goes where but I had this prob where i get massive amounts of humming similar to the sound where u pull the lead out of the input jack to about half way.. could it be a ground wire prob