so i got a good deal on a brand new one from B stock demo units.

is that anything to be worried about? i'm not sure what b stock demo units are lol, my friend said it's nothinig serious and that it should work fine. just making sure
essentially there are "display" models
if youve bought an amp or guitar from a guitar shop, most likely its a demo unit
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
oh ok. weird they're sold at really huge discounts it seems. do you guys usually buy brand new? or do people usually go for demo units??

i'm thinking about going for more demo units for other items we need too...assuming they're from reliable places
wait till that one comes in first before you make a decision like that though

especially since thats a tube amp right?

EDIT: from what i gather, most people here buy used. i personally buy new because i like the assurance of a warranty
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
Last edited by roarinflames at Nov 24, 2008,
played the amp before, and it was great. it had a lot to offer. and versatility was what i was looking for in an (affordable) amp. lots of amps could only seem to do one thing right and lacked in other areas (good distortion but bad cleans on peaveys, great clean no real effects on vox) etc. this was a great in between amp that offered good in like every aspect, and the footswitch is great too.

i think it's overlooked and it sounded great to me, so that's why i bought it.

and the amp i got was in mint condition with little use on the tubes, so hopefully all goes well.

and thanks for the tips roarin hopefully everything works out though lol
high hopes for ya man
ive heard good things about the diablos

then again i also heard they rape your wallet

EDIT: i guess $1400 new aint too bad
Glimsom wrote:
lol by that i hope you mean that they're just expensive (Which they are)...but i hope you don't mean they rape your wallet in that they require lots of maintinence
^^no i just meant theyre pricey to start

EDIT: i havent heard any bad maintenance issues with them, just to clarify
lol

EDIT again: Goddamn you're getting a smokin deal on that man!
(i think i found the same one on ebay)
Glimsom wrote:
I wonder if you guys are buying the Genz Benz from the same guy I just bought my Genz Benz G-Flex 4x12 from.
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
^^im not buying it
TS is
but why though?
was it suck
Glimsom wrote:
Yeah, its the same seller. I just bought this about a week ago. It gets here the day after Thanksgiving.
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
good luck to both then
Glimsom wrote: