me and my friend keep dueling each other with our guitars. but i cant overpower the volume of his electric but he cant keep up with my acoustic

so anyone got any reccomendations all im really searching for is an Acoustic song thats kinda challenging.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
The guitar duel from crossroads

You be Macchio and he'll be Vai
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Scarified by paul gilbert.... the acoustic version.....

But my friend.... try this with precaution and delicately..... it's very dangerous...

If you try to achieve this piece of colossal dismembering in the domain of imagination, you will need determination, courage, honor, and you must be aware...

...the results might be fatal....

...Oh , they will.
Andy McKee or Tommy Emmanuel. Why is your Avatar a mana potion from World of Warcraft?
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
iono i like mana? and how in the world you you know that its from WoW? hmmm WoW player..
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Diablo Rojo by Rodrigo y Gabriella (sp?)

Awesome acoustic song, and it uses two guitarists. Our band gigged the song a few days ago.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
So... you just duel with songs you've learned? Be a man, improvise, or at least use your own material. Damn.