Called faith in my profile. Its only half the song which i recorded in one take and wrote as i was recording. its a rough sketch but i wanted to see what people thought of it before i refined it/rerecorded or even if it was worth rerecording.

thanks
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Liking your Bowie esq vox, they do sound very muffled tbh, try cut the reverb a bit. Can't work out a lot of the lyrics.
The guitar is nicely recorded, love the "Take me somewhere" chorus like bit, definitley needs to repeated later in the song.
I think at the start of the song the guitar part could be changed a little, mess around to find something new as it sounds a bit dull after a while.

C4C?!?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1004520
Thanks for the crit.. Sweet tune. the vocals are great.. very bowie... I like the little acoustic riff.. The only problem is that it's all so "boomy" and distorted.. You gotta clean the track right up man. Overall the song its self sounds really good.
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly
Hey, thanks both for your critiques. And yeah, I decreased the reverb and it sounds much better, i just gotta upload it.

and yes, i recorded it quickly and thus, its not very well recorded. i gotta rerecord another version eventually, but i just wanted some overall critique to see where i should take.

thanks for the critiques tho!
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat