I need to get some stuff done..2 wisdom teeth out or root canal and 2 fillings. Will i be in agonising pain or what?
most likely
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Just stay hydrated, it will help relieve some pain.

Plus, take lots and lots of Vicadin.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Unless you have a very sensitive mouth, no. Vicadin is great.

Well yeah, the pain killers they prescribe you will make any pain go away. But i'm sure they'll pretty sore.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Unless you have a very sensitive mouth, no. Vicadin is great.

i dont know if we have vicadin in europe. She said i had gum disease as well but i dont know what the hell they do for that. some cannibal corpse ****.
Quote by Radical Bob
The tough part is not being able to eat solid food for awhile

how long? can you eat warm soup?
Getting my wisdom teeth out didn't really hurt me that badly.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Mezzo4te
how long? can you eat warm soup?

You should be able too. You'll have an excuse to get milkshakes now.

Vicodin FTW!

Grow your nails out so you can itch better...

actually, ITCHING FTW!
nah dude it doesnt hurt. they hook you up with some bad ass meds. i got percs.... they were great with a few beers. made you itch like crazy though. dont sweat it. it doesnt hurt. make sure they put you under though. i woke up during the wisdom teeth part. they were chipping the tooth out of my jaw so i freaked.... not so fun. lol
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
You should be able too. You'll have an excuse to get milkshakes now.

i was just thinking of liquidizing a double cheeseburger. it would taste not bad.
Just don't suck anything through a straw. It'll **** up the gum cavities (not the ones in your teeth, but the holes they put in you. It'll SERIOUSLY mess things up.
Don't go to Dairy Queen... happened to my bro, they accidentily slipped a pecan or something in there... shot right up in there. He nearly cried..
Quote by Mezzo4te
i dont know if we have vicadin in europe. She said i had gum disease as well but i dont know what the hell they do for that. some cannibal corpse ****.

they cum blood in your mouth?

OK seriously though, one thing bugging me in this thread: It's vicOdin, not vicadin.

Also, I'm about in the same position, I have to get three wisdom teeth out, they're going to root canal my back molar and see if my last wisdom tooth grows in its place.
I'm going to an oral surgeon on Thursday. My oral surgeon is Matt Skiba from Alkaline Trio's dad
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by st.stephen
they cum blood in your mouth?

OK seriously though, one thing bugging me in this thread: It's vicOdin, not vicadin.

Also, I'm about in the same position, I have to get three wisdom teeth out, they're going to root canal my back molar and see if my last wisdom tooth grows in its place.

three? jeezus dude ive not been to a dentist in 10 years and i drink a helluva lot of sodas. whats your excuse?
They just figure taking them out now instead of later would be good in the long run, I kind of agree. I saw the x-ray they did, both my bottom ones need to come out, my top ones look pretty good but my dad had to have his out so I imagine eventually I'd have to get those ones out as well.
My root canal wasn't bad at all. Fillings aren't either. Having my wisdom teeth pulled in January...so we shall see about that. Getting all four at once...great fun.