Page 1 of 2
This is a topic that will be used to discuss the problems that come with dehydration such as:

Not being able to finish a fight and then not knowing if you won
Passing out while in the pit
The deletion of system 32 onyour computer

Anybody have anymore?
headaches are the most common effect of dehydration

however a sense of hunger is also one, your body can confuse the need for water as the need for food sometimes making one feel hungry so a tip for losing weight drink loads of water when your hungry
I'd add more, but I can barely lift my arms.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
Quote by Assasaurus
I'd add more, but I can barely lift my arms.

are they bear arms???
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Holy ****ing **** this is hilarious. The few posts regarding this were funny, but a whole thread?
Quote by dubstar92
are they bear arms???

Not any bear arms, massive bear arms.
Order & Justice
They are obviously bear arms unless he isn't an American, then they are just plain old bitch arms. And it is my joke as well. We are spreading the humor together!
Quote by DardoBoy
They are obviously bear arms unless he isn't an American, then they are just plain old bitch arms. And it is my joke as well. We are spreading the humor together!

It's ok I was kidding. I just want most of the credit
grok it.

SKREAM!

I'm dehydrated.

I don't understand, I keep drinking Whiskey, but fuck
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by iforgotairholes
dehydration can make you're grammer and speling uncorrect

it cause me to hit s instead of d
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92
It's ok I was kidding. I just want most of the credit

I was kidding as well! But that would be difficult to see over the interwebz wouldn't it?
Quote by DardoBoy
I was kidding as well! But that would be difficult to see over the interwebz wouldn't it?

curse the impersonalness (yes I made that word up) of the internet
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by DardoBoy

Not if you have massive bear arms such as myself.
Order & Justice
Impersonalness is the new dehydration!!!

Not really though, not really at all...
Quote by Assasaurus
Not if you have massive bear arms such as myself.

Are they koala or panda arms
grok it.

SKREAM!

All this thread needs is milk in bags and that will describe The Pit as far as tonight goes.

I used to get dehydrated cause I would never drink when I was golfing, those were some of the worst headaches of my life.

Dehydration could also lead to death! Oh my who knew!?
Last edited by in2thesun88 at Nov 24, 2008,

=

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

=

errr lemon lime > fruitpucnh
grok it.

SKREAM!

You know what will get rid of dehydration?

Milk in bags.

Quote by dubstar92

Yeah, if you support slavery, douche.
you can drink your own piss in the desert (or at home if you are a weirdo) and it will rehydrate you. dont know if you can do it several times tho.
Quote by Tire Me.
Y'know alcohol actually dehydrates you, right?

Unless you're kidding.

Of course

That's why I balance it with Coke
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
ehh anyone wanna explain the jokes around these lol. or where it originated =\
i got the milk in bags but the dehydration
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by dubstar92

Holy S,hit!! Not only are we trying to spread to word about the ills of dehydration, we also agree on which Gatorade flavor is best!!

LEMON LIME FTW!
Quote by dubstar92
Are they koala or panda arms

Both of them were panda arms until an accident at my laboratory. Now my right arm is panda and my left arm is koala.
Order & Justice
Quote by DardoBoy
Holy S,hit!! Not only are we trying to spread to word about the ills of dehydration, we also agree on which Gatorade flavor is best!!

LEMON LIME FTW!

*friend requested*
grok it.

SKREAM!

I think you can do it once, but after it goes through your system twice it becomes poisonous.
Does being successful truly make you a sell out? Can't you do your own original music and be successful because of it?
Congratulations.

You fellows managed to make the Dehydration joke old in less than 10 minutes.

Quite a feat, even for the pit.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
have you ever gotten saline injected into your arm... its at room temperature so your entire arm feels cold.
Quote by Seryaph
Congratulations.

You fellows managed to make the Dehydration joke old in less than 10 minutes.

Quite a feat, even for the pit.

I feel accomplished

edit: I was trying to make a meme dumber than the russel and tom ones
grok it.

SKREAM!

Well my problem with dehydration is that I was once so dehyrdated that I had to stop a fight where I was dominating this guy and leave. I just told him, "I'm thirsty" and left. I did win that fight though, right? I mean, I was dominating him. Aren't I cool? I mean I'm telling random ppl on the internet about how badass I am by beating some guy up and then walking away because i was thirsty...What was the point of all of this? Can't seem to remember...Damn the dehydration!!!

Oh wait...That didn't happen to me...I read it somewhere...Got a little confused because I'm dehydrated.
These pretzels are making me thirsty
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Quote by Tire Me.
Y'know alcohol actually dehydrates you, right?

Unless you're kidding.

i dont think he's kidding, let me tell you that.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by TunerAddict
Well my problem with dehydration is that I was once so dehyrdated that I had to stop a fight where I was dominating this guy and leave. I just told him, "I'm thirsty" and left. I did win that fight though, right? I mean, I was dominating him. Aren't I cool? I mean I'm telling random ppl on the internet about how badass I am by beating some guy up and then walking away because i was thirsty...What was the point of all of this? Can't seem to remember...Damn the dehydration!!!

Oh wait...That didn't happen to me...I read it somewhere...Got a little confused because I'm dehydrated.

That sounds hardcore, was there any other twists in the story? Perhaps he planned to destroy the guys car but got mistaken as to which it was? Perhaps this is the result of dehydration?
you guys are going to burn this out in two days just like that russell what the **** thing that someone tried to get going.
Page 1 of 2