Page 1 of 2
Some dude just texted me off my girlfriends phone saying she cheated on me. He said she drank and that he came onto her and she kept pushing him away saying no because I was so important to her and stuff. But that eventually she gave in, this dude is apologizing saying he feels bad that he wants her when she's mine and ****. Honestly if he thinks he's gonna get a little slack from me for taking advantage of my girlfriend he's ****ing stupid. But I'm a bit confused sad don't know what to do. Advice I need it fast guys.
You should make her really dehydrated then rape.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Why don't you talk to her instead of listening to strangers?
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
Why don't you talk to her instead of listening to strangers?

This
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Relationship thread.

ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Kick his ass, Seabass
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Retrobution
he has her phone how can I talk to her

Call it and ask what the hell is going on.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Retrobution
he has her phone how can I talk to her

If he has her phone he's probably with her, so call and talk to her.
Give her the ol' CP.

C*nt Punt.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by wiliscool
Give her the ol' CP.

C*nt Punt.

''Adam Viniterri with the punt. The kick is up. And its GOOD''.
Talk to her about it, and then, if you're willing to, break up with her. Or ask others at the scene to see if this is true. Some asshole tried to break me and my girlfriend up so he could have her. Totally blew the whole thing out of proportion.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Hey guys, I nailed this guys drunk girlfriend. She blew me for the first half hour. We then proceeded with my penis in her vagina. Now I'm pretending to be sorry. What a moron.
honestly the best advice: never talk to her again...just dont be a pussy. if it wasnt serious enough that she ACTUALLY did that, then yeah just dont talk to her ever again. Its the worst punishment you can ever give her. And dont do **** to him. I swear everytime he looks at you he ll just look down and walk away. Just be the silent and strong type.

That being said i know you will prolly go talk to her but you will regret it. Just move on and do it now, and she ll feel so ****ed up seing you get on with you life.
Quote by Mezzo4te
''Adam Viniterri with the punt. The kick is up. And its GOOD''.

This would make more sense if Viniterri was a punter as opposed to a kicker...and I have no idea if that is how you spell his name, I just copied you.

His would miss the kick if he wasn't properly hydrated though!
dump her. this is what's happening:

she never pushed him away. unless she got raped outright, she accepted it. drunk or not. not acceptable. she probably had drunk, consensual sex with him with no force involved and when she woke up the next morning she realized what she did. so now she's gotten him to make up this story to try to ease the blow (or hell, it's from her phone. might just be her). she probably told you because she figured you'd find out eventually. it's a trick we liars know very well. tell the qualified truth to make your lie seem more believable. if you admit to some wrongdoing there's no reason to doubt the story because why would someone incriminate themselves at all?

example: say if i threw a brick threw my ex's window. she confronts me and i say, "look i pissed on your car once because i saw it in a parking lot and became enraged. but i would never throw a brick through your window, that's just too far."

dump her. immediately. make her beg and crawl back to you before you take her back if you decide to at all.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Nov 24, 2008,
Quote by Uber-rocker
That joke's already getting really really old. Please stop.

And I think you should talk to your girlfriend about it, TS, instead of the douche that shagged her. There's two sides to every story.

let me get this straight...TS would you ever want to kiss and hold the girl that got ****ed by some other guy? if yes then...yeah...low man...
Yeah part of me wants to talk to her but the other part of me just wants to move the hell on never talk to her again even if what we have is special
well, lets look at the situation, shall we?

Your girlfriend is cheating because the guy who she cheated with told you. It's highly unlikely, but i tend to believe that HE IS FULL OF ****.

talk to your girlfriend idiot.
Quote by Retrobution
Yeah part of me wants to talk to her but the other part of me just wants to move the hell on never talk to her again even if what we have is special
Obviously its not special to her if she had SEX with another guy.
Quote by DardoBoy
This would make more sense if Viniterri was a punter as opposed to a kicker...and I have no idea if that is how you spell his name, I just copied you.

His would miss the kick if he wasn't properly hydrated though!

rofl, sorry im not a NFL follower just a madden player. Football is Soccer. Soccer is massive dehyrating tho.

On topic..never take back a cheating munt.
Quote by mdawg24
I love you.
But I say you should call her right now and talk to her to see what's up.

Damn, you're the first Christian to ever say that to me.

Kudos
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by dubstar92
You should make her really dehydrated then rape.

this, dehydration can solve all your problems, especially this one.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by dio_dude

Your girlfriend is cheating because the guy who she cheated with told you. It's highly unlikely, but i tend to believe that HE IS FULL OF ****.

his only source of knowledge is texts. from his girlfriend's phone. he hasn't talked to or seen the guy. there's no reason to believe anything other than the fact she is sending those texts to try to ease the blow before he hears about it from someone else.
#DTWD
let me write this down in my i dont give a fu*k journal... cause i really dont give a fu*k... and go get tested for std's cause shes prolly the village bicycle
girlfriend is trying to dump you
When the last living thing has died on account of us,
how poetical it would be if Earth could say,
in a voice floating up perhaps from the floor of the Grand Canyon,
"It is done. People did not like it here."
well IF the dude is a liar and didnt really do that to your girl...you need to confirm this, BUT I would do this without her knowledge...find out somehow if its true...if hes a liar then kick his ass so hard, or just look up 100 ways to take revenge haha

if it is true i suggest you just bail and give her the cold shoulder cause that would KILL her.
this thread's moving fast, so i'll say it again because it deserves stressing:

DUMP HER.

Quote by buckzilla
girlfriend is trying to dump you

another possibility. mine acted like a bitch to me the week prior to breaking up with me to try to turn me off. she also around the same time took the "in a relationship with ..." thing of her main facebook page, hiding it to the confines of info so the guy wouldn't know. my ex never cheated on me. however she did break up with me because "it's just not working out."

i saw today that this was code for "i've been talking to someone else and am more interested in them."

i'm trying not to care. let her ruin his life too.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Nov 24, 2008,
Quote by dio_dude

Exactly. Be calm and hear her out. Don't go jumping to conclusions.
Seriously, it's not that hard to figure out.
get over it and move on. it goes beyond your reach and will probly be a hassle to get through, just sit back and let it blow over, acting will only make it worse cause everything is high tension
-"Things arise and she lets them come; things disappear and she lets them go. She has but doesn't possess; acts but doesn't expect. When her work is done, she forgets it. That is why it lasts forever.
let be what is
Page 1 of 2