i just finished my first day of work experience, and i have to say, it sucked.

they made me catagorize every single issue of the Whyalla News (i did my work ex. at the Whyalla News) and find out which copies were missing, then i had to go and retrieve copies of all the missing papers, then when i had all of them, i could go home. they never actually told me what they needed them for, but meh. It also took me a longass time because A: i suck at counting and basically, categorizing in general and B: i had a splitting headache from all the noise and from staring at a computer screen taking down what issues i had and what and what were missing all day.

Apparently i had to do all this because it was a printing day and there wasn't much for me to do. Oh well, i'll see what happens tomorrow. I'm meant to be interviewing primary school kids about what they think of christmas and taking photos , i also start on my article about why i want to be a journalist.

Anybody else remember their work experience at all?
Work sucks, I know.

She left me roses by the stairs.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Well that's a job for you.

I really forget my first work experience, I just remember not knowing wtf was going on.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by TooFast
Work sucks, I know.

She left me roses by the stairs.

Surprises let me know she cares
Say it aint so
I will not go
Quote by SlicedBread
Surprises let me know she cares
Say it aint so
I will not go

Turn the lights off
Yeah.

Its called work.

This is what you can now look foward to untill the day you retire at age 65 (hopefully, if the stock markets cooperate). Welcome to the rest of your life. Hopefully, there will be coffee and donuts in the break room on a regular basis. Something, at least, to combat the horrifying monotony of the repetitious daily activity that we all like to call work.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Carry me home
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I never did it. Instead, I drove around town yelling at the kids who DID do it.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.