Poll: Do you like your hair pulled during sex?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like your hair pulled during sex?
Yes, I was/am disciplined and I like my hair pulled
6 43%
Yes, I was/am disciplened and I don't like my hair pulled
2 14%
No, I was/wasn't disciplined and I like my hair pulled
2 14%
No, I was/wasn't disciplined and I don'tlike my hair pulled.
4 29%
Voters: 14.
I'm curious if girls that are not disciplined are more likely to want their hair pulled during sex than girls who are disciplined. Obviously I only want girls and hermaphrodites to vote..
Hair...Pull

is the answer hanging upside down on a balance beam due to gravity?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
There was no poll yet when I reported.. Sry, you can't make a poll in the Sex thread, but I still think this belongs there...
Quote by ZeGuitarist
There was no poll yet when I reported.. Sry, you can't make a poll in the Sex thread, but I still think this belongs there...

I bet you wish you were a mod...
i dont understand why we need dedicated threads for things,

usually its the most common things that its about (ie. sex, or drugs, or ..i dunno, all the good stuff)

IMO, we dont need a dedicated thread, but a dedicated forum/section of forum for it to go,

that way, polls etc. can be used, and it would be alot easyer to browse.
__

pulling hair, if you have enough in your hand, doesnt hurt, but moves the head.

pull her hair, isf she crys, dont do it again
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by Hale_91
i dont understand why we need dedicated threads for things,

usually its the most common things that its about (ie. sex, or drugs, or ..i dunno, all the good stuff)

IMO, we dont need a dedicated thread, but a dedicated forum/section of forum for it to go,

that way, polls etc. can be used, and it would be alot easyer to browse.
__

pulling hair, if you have enough in your hand, doesnt hurt, but moves the head.

pull her hair, isf she crys, dont do it again

Kind of like the pit.

Also Ruby Huxtable wears boy shorts.

Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
"Sex question for girls" = 99.99999% of replies coming from dudes.

We should have a party.
lol, its funny because its true.

and on another note, how do you have sex, in which you are able to pull there hair? (other than doggy)

in which case, we could substitute doggy for anal, and say do disciplined guirls like anal, apposed to the free spirited type
*Enter Sig Here*
Personally, I don't want anybody pulling my hair. Maybe it's just preference on whether you like getting your hair pulled or not?

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
^ See what I'm talking about TS? I'm not trying to be an ass by reporting this, I'm trying to suggest you post this in the thread that is dedicated to it. You'll get honest responses there, instead of your poll being ruined by only male replies. Yes, I reported it, because I'm helping you and the mods out at the same time. No offence man, just trying to help.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
^ See what I'm talking about TS? I'm not trying to be an ass by reporting this, I'm trying to suggest you post this in the thread that is dedicated to it. You'll get honest responses there, instead of your poll being ruined by only male replies. Yes, I reported it, because I'm helping you and the mods out at the same time. No offence man, just trying to help.

Thank you for being so professional, it is the pit and all. I would write you a formal letter thanking you but jeez, I just don't think that would be good enough. I'm going to write a letter to Zappp though, and suggest you become a mod. After all, it only took you 3 seconds to realize that this thread was incredible against the rules and warranted a report. I bet you wrote a whole paragraph on why this thread should be deleted too..

**** yourself.
Quote by Mein Kampf
Kind of like the pit.

Also Ruby Huxtable wears boy shorts.

We should have a party.

exactly like the pit, although, even when something gets chucked in there, it gets REPORTED =_=
*Enter Sig Here*
^ Lol, you must be the most enjoyable person to be around
Oh well, it was nice trying to help, enjoy your girl-less poll

Cheers
Quote by ZeGuitarist

You're pointing to my post. Did you just call me a guy? I was being serious, too.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
whatever happened to just spanking when people wanted to be kinky?
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by fli.pansy
whatever happened to just spanking when people wanted to be kinky?

Im still cool with that...
wait wut?
I open mouthed kissed a horse once, i pulled on its mane an didnt seem to mind...... does that count?
PuTTing it StRAIGHt In YOUr MoUTH
Quote by Markhimself
I open mouthed kissed a horse once, i pulled on its mane an didnt seem to mind...... does that count?

F*ck, that was you!?! What are the odds?? And actually I did f*cking mind, for your information.
Undisciplined and yes. Not to an excruciatingly painful level though, I'm just against it.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by bloodshed344
Was it a girl horse?

No it was Kinky Kelly.

10 mad points to whoever knows where that's from.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present