This is just a simple little fingerpicked tune that I noodled on for a while. Puts me to sleep lol, hence the title of lullaby.
Attachments:
Botanic Lullaby.zip
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
sounds quite nice though i'd play it just a little faster around 100 or 110 bpm. At this tempo i felt like i had to wait for te next note.

Keep it up
Yeah, I took the suggestion to heart. It does sound better round 100 bpm, even at 120 bpm. Still quite hung back and relaxed. Thanks much.
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
This was really a relaxing song. I found myself humming a melody over it, which .. kept clashing with the E-1- bars 4, 8, 12, etc. ..I think my humming ruined it, hehe.

It had a very recognizeable sound to it, but was completely unique, which I like. For some reason, it made me think of Lynyrd Skynyrd.

My only point of complaint is in bars 17 and 18. They didn't really flow with the rest of the piece for me.

I mean, other than this, it was great. Simply great.

Would you mind checking out my latest? Granted, it's the result of speeding through things, as I didn't like how it turned out in the end, but .. up until the distorted guitars hit, I was on the right path, heh. Thank you in advance.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17187854#post17187854
True. I know what you mean about 17 and 18, now that I've listened to it a few times. I'll take note of that for when I write my next song :p

Thanks for the compliment, by the way. It's really encouraging to get positive replies on my work.
Quote by sheumack111

I fucking Lol'd
A very nice song, but yes. 17 and 18 are a little to ... how do you say ... out there.

Over all though I thought it was a beautiful song, I would like to see some more added to it. Some strings or something would sound especially nice in my opinion.

C4C? Mines in the sig.

:]