Page 1 of 7
Well, as I'm from Belgium, which IMO has absolutely the best beer in the world, I wanted to see which beer you Pitmonkeys consider THE BEST...

I'll start with some of Belgium's finest:

Duvel, not for the weak:

Westmalle, not for the weak either:

My favourite: Grimbergen Blonde:

(sry for crappy image)

Your favourite beers? Go!

Cheers

EDIT: Due to popularity, I changed the thread name to "The ONLY Beer Thread"
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Nov 29, 2008,
Right now, I'd have to go with Toohey's Extra Dry.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
My favourite has to be E.C. Dahls from Trondheim.

I also enjoy a good Guiness.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.

'Duff said.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Most german beers I've had.

/thread.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
Anyone posting American beer will be dismissed from the thread and shamed
Quote by Instant Mash
Right now, I'd have to go with Toohey's Extra Dry.

They're surprisingly good. Being the Coopers elitist that I am, I wanted to hate it.

+1 to Guiness, and +100 to Jackal.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
What should i ask for when getting a german beer? There is this big market thing on in belfast up untill christmas (all different food/drink from all over the world) Thers a big beer tent up as well, what would be the best to ask for?
Hungarian Beer: Dreher. You can drink that **** all day. It's that satisfying.
Metal sucks. What's the point of sounding like an animal?
Brahma is the smoothest beer I've ever tasted. I think it's Brazilian, it's pure gold in an orgasmic shaped bottle.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I had a beer called delirium a couple of years ago in france...I haven't seen it since but it was really, really nice...and it had a pink elephant on the bottle...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Turned 18 the other week, and yes i'd drunk before that but hadn't bought my own stuff and tried lots of different stuff till then.. the first night i went out to the pub in my local town (im an aussie by the way) i had a beer called Beez Neez, i thought it went down really well personally .. but yeah kind of limited experience so far. I will say though anything Tooheys is disgusting.
Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Most german beers I've had.

/thread.

GTFO. You can't /thread in a thread that asks your OPINION. Learn to be a dick when it's actually appropriate.
You're*
BREDA!!!! its a local beer and its fantastic

otherwise Cobra / Banks Beer (made in barbados)

or favouite main stream beer = Carling
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
I'm a fan of Crown Lager and Coronas. Not completely experienced in beer drinking, I'm sure my mind will be changed eventually, when I try the Belgian Double Chocolate variety
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
In bottles, this stuff, the one, the only, Newcastle Brown Ale.

Closely followed by....

On pump, it'd probably have to be anything made by my local brewery Moorhouses, especialy their 'Pendle Witch' brew. But I usualy drink Newcastle Brown (and a double brandy chaser )
Quote by JackalUK
Anyone posting American beer will be dismissed from the thread and shamed

+ 5 fucking thousand. If your gonna drink American beer, don't bother putting it in your mouth. Just por it down the toilet; it'll taste the same as if you'd pissed it out.

And personally I love Stella; my Dad's been drinking it for years so I was brought up on it. Kind of ruined my own experimentation though; anything that's weaker just tastes like piss.

Here in Scotland they're all mad about Tennents. Which tastes like an American beer. So avoid it at all costs!
Quote by pawnshopguitars

Here in Scotland they're all mad about Tennents. Which tastes like an American beer. So avoid it at all costs!

Yea, they even had it on tap where I lived, tasted like piss. They were flogging 24 crates at T In The Park for forty quid a crate, absolute rip-off. We found some round the back and took it, free beer is better than no beer I guess. Even if it is Tennants.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
jesus.. talking about american beer, i had... for the first time... a coors light a week ago...

why do you guys drink that? it tastes like fizzy water?! its CRAP
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
This has being done...
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
coors light is not beer but in fact medication, to be taken when you are constipated and need to relieve yourself (if you don't puke it up first)

best single beer in the world ORVAL trappist
i am mainly a liquor person(especially when it comes to vodka) but i would have to say guiness...
+1 to the one and only NEW CASTLE!!

it may not be the best but its my favorite

the seasonal Sam Adams are sometimes good as well but im just an ale fan most of the time
Any Belgian beer... (except SAS-pils, it's disgusting)
and now for something completely different..
I don't know much about beers. I only know Heineken, Goldstar, Tuborg, Iguana, Corona, Stella Artois, Quilmes, and Budweisser.

From these, the best ones in my opinion are "Stella Artois", followed by "Quilmes Red Lager".

Being the least favorite "Goldstar". I hate that POS.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Nov 24, 2008,
best beer i've ever had was called searchbar..

on topic: Tuborg

edit: just saw the above post well im danish and everyone loves Tuborg here
SIGNATURE
Quote by KaFuCh
best beer i've ever had was called searchbar..

on topic: Tuborg

edit: just saw the above post well im danish and everyone loves Tuborg here

I may be confused with Goldstar, since I remember it to be an Israeli beer but Tuborg isn't Israeli. I'm editing it.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Newcastle Brown tastes like puddle water.. but its just so manly!
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Becks.

probably the best beer i've ever tasted.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
My university has Stella on tap: gorgeous.
Alexander Keith's is probably my favourite mainstream beer out of the bottle, either that or Kokanee Gold. Keith's is supposed to have a new stout out so I'll try that at my first opportunity.

Rickard's White on tap is awesome as well, but you cant drink too many because the taste can be overwhelming and that stuff sits in your stomach like a rock.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Icy Cooooooooold!

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO