Page 1 of 2
What cool ideas have you had for computer games that should be made but probably never will?

Recently I have been fantasising about Hobo Adventures. You play a hobo and have to survive the city streets whilst getting your fix of cheap liquor and hard drugs whilst trying to become the king of the hobos. You would collect swanky clothes like old top hats, grow eye-catching facial hair, use skills like Animal Empathy to recruit an army of pigeons to your cause and Swankyness to impress normal peeps with your whily cockney charms.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
A good 3D Sonic game...

Or failing that Grand Theft Star Wars sounds pretty epic.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
those ideas are amazing. seeing as how i work at a gas station...maybe a game like clerks where you have to make the customers happy and deal with super pissed off olderly folks as bosses for each level.
Quote by Minkaro

Play as Mace Windu as you pull innocent Gungans out of their hover cars, and rob stores with your lightsaber.

That's not very Jedi-like....

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
That's not very Jedi-like....

Nope but it is awesome and you would get to kill beings that look and sound a LOT like Jar Jar Binks...over and over again...imagine the satisfaction!

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Sexual Intercourse: the game!

so your computer can litterally be a sex machine.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Evil aliens have invaded the Earth and you're the only one who can stop them. You have the unprecedented ability to carry at least 15 weapons in your socks and underpants, including a rocket launcher and minigun. You fight your way through the alien mothership while dodging AIDS-tipped needles left and right, only to discover that the alien boss is actually.... your father! NNNOOOOO!!!1
Quote by Minkaro
Oh fine then

Play as Darth Vader as you force-push people off their bikes, whilst giggling like a small child.

Also wins, sandbox gaming with force powers...*dreams*

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Oh I got some.

-Some research lab is messing around with black holes and stuff and one day they accidentally rip a big one and evil aliens invade Earth. The protagonist (you) must escape the lab and eventually fight off hordes of evil aliens largely by yourself. To make it extra bad ass, you only start out with a meager crowbar.
-A round-by-round shooter in which one team consists of al-qaeda and the other consists of USMC. the team that eliminates the other team wins. additionally, al-qaeda can win by successfully blowing shit up.
-a puzzle/maze game in which you have to use portals and physics to get out of some evil laboratory. to increase your incentive, you are promised fried chicken when complete. i'm still working on the story...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I was thinking of this the other day.

Ants

The adventures of an ant who, after a civil war breaks out has to go on some form of adventure to free his family from captivity and bring down the other ants in what ends in a full blown war.
Boss battles include an iguana, spider, magpie and anteater.

Twist is it's a dark and twisted game, and not made for children who like Antz or A Bugs Life. It filled with gore, psychological thrilling cutscenes and is aimed at 18+.

Sequel: Ants 2: Home Invasion (main characters grandson and his colony move into a home and have to battle with the hostile termites for ownership whilst avoiding the grim power of humans)
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by anubiz03
Kotor with an open ending + free roaming.

best idea ever. It will be like a mix of morrowind and kotor.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by Minkaro
Also, 3D Pokemon RPG. Possibly a remake of Red/Blue.

why have they honestly not done this Especially now that you can connect to the internet and actually trade and battle people! There could be like a global database and everything and not to mention the gameplay would be a lot more interesting.
People should start e-mailing nintendo and trying to harrass them until they do this.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by untalented
why have they honestly not done this

It has been done. Pokemon Colosseum sucked.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Starcraft Ghost.

Quote by Minkaro
Also, 3D Pokemon RPG. Possibly a remake of Red/Blue.

Yes.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
It has been done. Pokemon Colosseum sucked.

that was not an adventure game, it was just plugging in your gameboy and fighting with better graphics. What I'm talking about is a 3D version of the gameboy game but with actual puzzles to solve (like in a mario/zelda like context but problems such as the ones they have on the tv show sometimes) as well as collecting/trading/battling pokemon and a large map to explore and so on...
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by untalented
that was not an adventure game, it was just plugging in your gameboy and fighting with better graphics. What I'm talking about is a 3D version of the gameboy game but with actual puzzles to solve (like in a mario/zelda like context but problems such as the ones they have on the tv show sometimes) as well as collecting/trading/battling pokemon and a large map to explore and so on...

That was Stadium, Colosseum had a story mode in it, as did Colosseum XD: Gale of Darkness. They both sucked hard

Nah, a Red/Blue 3D remake would be ideal.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
That was Stadium, Colosseum had a story mode in it, as did Colosseum XD: Gale of Darkness. They both sucked hard

Nah, a Red/Blue 3D remake would be ideal.

I think they should somehow combine red/blue with gold/silver into one big adventure and a larger variety of pokemon.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by pbiggie
I think they should somehow combine red/blue with gold/silver into one big adventure and a larger variety of pokemon.

That wouldn't really work, red/blue and gold/silver are supposed to be something like 10 years apart, silver/gold has the Kanto region in it but it looks different, some paths are blocked off, gym leaders kick much harder ass and the last 2 character battles are against the 2 main characters from red/blue...

Just a gold/silver remake would be awesome and pretty epic; that game had a huge amount of play time in it.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
A multiplayer only Halo sequel. Those campaigns were boring as hell. Multiplayer Halo with 30-40 maps would be the most amazing thing since Paul Gilbert.
Quote by Chalupacabra
A multiplayer only Halo sequel. Those campaigns were boring as hell. Multiplayer Halo with 30-40 maps would be the most amazing thing since Paul Gilbert.

It's called Unreal Tournament, and it has always had better multiplayer than halo.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
umm

"get rich quick"

a game where you have a virtual business and have to uphold it like you would in real life?

would be good training for those like me that want to start a business
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know what you could do? wear an eyepatch when you go out and say you're a pirate.
Grand Theft Auto:AfGhanistan

Grand Theft Auto: google Earth (Thats right you can go anywhere and kill anyone in the world)
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Final game in the Legacy of Kain series, don't think it's gonna happen now though

A decent Western game would be good too.
One about a little yellow head that goes around a maze eating dots and being chased by ghosts, possibly of different colours. Then if he eats a big dot, he can eat the ghosts.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I want a buffet RPG. You level up and can eat more or something, it would be hilarious.
I can see it now, The Elder Scrolls V: Golden Corral
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Just a gold/silver remake would be awesome and pretty epic; that game had a huge amount of play time in it.

Dammit i came here wanting to post that.

POKEMON GOLD 3D REMAKE!!!

Now where's my gameboy? Gotta start a new game. bbbbbbb
Quote by sebastian_96
I was thinking of this the other day.

Ants

The adventures of an ant who, after a civil war breaks out has to go on some form of adventure to free his family from captivity and bring down the other ants in what ends in a full blown war.
Boss battles include an iguana, spider, magpie and anteater.

Twist is it's a dark and twisted game, and not made for children who like Antz or A Bugs Life. It filled with gore, psychological thrilling cutscenes and is aimed at 18+.

Sequel: Ants 2: Home Invasion (main characters grandson and his colony move into a home and have to battle with the hostile termites for ownership whilst avoiding the grim power of humans)

holy **** that would be awesome! and spooky! I seriously think they need to make more insect games
know-your-memes it would be like buzz the movie/music quiz except you have to guess memes and other things about them.
Page 1 of 2