Poll: Seaweed alone.
Poll Options
View poll results: Seaweed alone.
I DO I DO I DO I DEEEEWWWWWWw!
11 25%
No. It is an insult to th art of sushimaking.
18 41%
Indifference
11 25%
Difference
4 9%
Voters: 44.
Seaweed.

Alone. By itself, those janpanse things.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
not reallly, do you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

I meant like eating the seaweed straight out of the pack...instead of putting it on rice like yr supposed to. They do it all the time in my country.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by anubiz03
Me too

there there.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Laces Out Danny
Seaweed.

Alone. By itself, those janpanse things.

Yeah, you know that the Japanese don't actually hold the patent to seaweed?
Quote by JackalUK
Welsh invention....

Typical ****ing Welsh...
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
I like the stuff you get a chinese.. but thats probably not real sea weed, dead salty though
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by Orbit91
The Welsh didn't "invent" seaweed.

They certainly didn't, and I'm pretty sure they didn't invent eating seaweed. Its completely edible and I'm sure that plenty of people found that out on their own. I know us Irish ate it during the Famine, not the dried sheet seaweed that goes on sushi.

I've eaten seaweed, I personally enjoy it. Great when you have no money for anything else, just boil it and eat it. I also enjoy the dried sheet on sushi, but you can't get those here
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by ravioli123
They certainly didn't, and I'm pretty sure they didn't invent eating seaweed. Its completely edible and I'm sure that plenty of people found that out on their own. I know us Irish ate it during the Famine, not the dried sheet seaweed that goes on sushi.

I've eaten seaweed, I personally enjoy it. Great when you have no money for anything else, just boil it and eat it. I also enjoy the dried sheet on sushi, but you can't get those here

Yup, "proper" seaweed is tasty.
Quote by Orbit91
The Welsh didn't "invent" seaweed.

you realize its just cabbage and sugar, right?
Quote by SlicedBread
you realize its just cabbage and sugar, right?

You realise that has nothing to do with the Welsh not inventing seaweed?
To clear this up, TS does not mean actual seaweed, they mean the Chinese/Japanese dried cabbage with sugar.

And yes, I always eat it on it's own
Quote by sofubar
To clear this up, TS does not mean actual seaweed, they mean the Chinese/Japanese dried cabbage with sugar.

And yes, I always eat it on it's own

Thats weird, I always thought it literaly meant seaweed, which makes more sense to me. I think the seaweed ye are talking about is called "Nori", I'm probably wrong.

I'm still on the "Seaweed makes a great meal" boat.

And on the topic of cabbage, I remember as a child having Bacon and Cabbage for dinner (actually I still eat it, cheap stuff), but it was also fairly common for us to also drink the cabbage water as a hot beverage while eating I'm realizing now that a bit of sugar into the water would have made it nicer...
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by ravioli123

I think it tastes like sheet.
No not normal seaweed but our Toko sells these seaweed's that are flavoured with something (it's rather salty) -that they use as a snack- and those I do eat
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~