Does anyone like RADON?

Here's a link to their album 28

It's good:

*link removed*

No Idea can sue me now.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
no links like that in forum posts. PM's might be more useful for... completely unrelated things.
Radon's awesome. I actually haven't heard Metric Buttloads Of Rock yet, is it as good as 28?
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by sargasm
no links like that in forum posts. PM's might be more useful for... completely unrelated things.

even for bands that aren't involved in the RIAA? That's a really dumb rule.

How are you supposed to share something that's been outta print for a long time?

No one would have heard the RICE HARVESTER 7" if I hadn't shared it like that. I know all the people in the band and they don't care that I'm sharing it with y'all, as I'm sure RADON wouldn't either.
I'll talk to the other mods. I don't really know if I can allow stuff like that or not but I'd like to.
^ That's cool... I hope it was apparent that I wasn't attacking you. I realize the language I used mighta seemed like it. It seems like the RIAA is trying to scare people from using the internet like it was made to be used. They want to keep the old format of distributing music even though it's just not feasible with this new technology. It's like taping, ya know? Taping is how punk survived through the 80's and in some places that was the only way to get punk music (see the punk scenes in S.E. Asia and Latin America). It sucks that people are falling for these scare tactics, ya know?

I feel like as a community punks should use these things to their advantage. Ya know?
You could PM me that link
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I would!

I mean...I wouldn't!
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Whyvern, I'd appreciate it if you PM'd me a link. I always enjoy the music you post.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Since fascist cop pig sargasm (I kid, of couse ) removed the link, would you mind PMing it to me?
Wait, can the RIAA even do anything? Isn't UG located in Russia or something? Isn't that why it couldn't get shut down when all the other tabs sites were getting shutdown? My school's wireless is being crappy right now, so I can't research/wikipedia any of this, so I could be wrong.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
Wait, can the RIAA even do anything? Isn't UG located in Russia or something? Isn't that why it couldn't get shut down when all the other tabs sites were getting shutdown? My school's wireless is being crappy right now, so I can't research/wikipedia any of this, so I could be wrong.

Yes.
Apparently UG also pays royalties to artists for the tabs too.
Alright, I looked into it a bit and I think that to abide by site rules, I'd only have to delete links to COPYRIGHTED material, so I'll only take down links and stuff if it's obvious in some way that it's copyrighted from now on. Since I'm not going to look into the copyright status of every single record, I'll say anything with a reasonable standard of DIY-ness is okay (Besides we all know what happens when you download fat-wreck albums)
Quote by sargasm
Alright, I looked into it a bit and I think that to abide by site rules, I'd only have to delete links to COPYRIGHTED material, so I'll only take down links and stuff if it's obvious in some way that it's copyrighted from now on. Since I'm not going to look into the copyright status of every single record, I'll say anything with a reasonable standard of DIY-ness is okay

That's cool.

(Besides we all know what happens when you download fat-wreck albums)

Yeah, I do. There's this machine, and every time you buy a fat wreck album, the machine pings and gives Fat Mike a hamburger. If you illegally download fat wreck albums, the machine spurts a diabolical triumverate of semen, diarrhoea and mountain dew in his face.
Jordan... can you put the link back? Cos I'm drunk and I can't remember to send it to all these people. I saw a band tonight that was total East Bay style but more region rock without even knowing what region rock is... does that make any sense... probably not.
I didn't save the link sorry

And I still don't even know what region rock is