I have a Boss Distortion DS-1 and would like to add a second pedal I've been thinking about either a wah or a flanger. I mostly record on my own as every band I've joined falls apart. What pedal would you all suggest? One of the above or a different one entirely, maybe a multi? I tend to play just about every type of rock, and blues so I'd like something versatile. I'd like to stay under a $100 and can't manage anymore than 150$
Dave,
I'm not a huge fan of the Flanger so I would go with a nice Wah pedal. I'd also look at some nice fuzz pedals - Big Muff or a new favorite of mine MXR 173 Silicon Fuzz. You may also want to look at a tremolo pedal. I think any of those would really fit that type of sound. Thanks.

Lank

Quote by DavidWBand
I have a Boss Distortion DS-1 and would like to add a second pedal I've been thinking about either a wah or a flanger. I mostly record on my own as every band I've joined falls apart. What pedal would you all suggest? One of the above or a different one entirely, maybe a multi? I tend to play just about every type of rock, and blues so I'd like something versatile. I'd like to stay under a $100 and can't manage anymore than 150$
My Gear:
Guitars: Vintage LP, Martin DX-1, Epi Viola Bass,
Amps: Marshall JMD501
Effects: Empty Set right now
Go for something that you'll use as much as the distortion that you have, like a reverb or delay pedal. I've bought flangers and wahs in the past and they're pretty cool, but you would never use them nearly as much as a reverb, delay or compressor (for if you play clean a lot).