I bought this guitar 2nd hand a few weeks ago.. till now I still have no idea about this model.. I just know it's rusty and kinda old?.. it says "Legend" on the logo, no serial number or anything just logo

I found this site: Legend Guitars

i think my guitar is made by them because the logo is really the same but I don't see the color of my guitar in there.. I bought this in Japan(I live in japan).

here's some pics

I just want to know specific details like what year it was made,etc,etc..
My friend has a guitar by legends, I think its a asia based company since she only got her's when she was still living in china, and I haven't seen any here as far as I know.
SeeEmilyPlay -I bought it for about 9000 Japanese yen = 94 U.S. dollars with gig bag,new d`addario strings,and allen wrench it's second hand. I bought it as a bday gift for myself XD

the LP's on that legend website are listed about 700$. >.< I wonder if it's the same guitar :P

Sonia Strumm - I think so because I can't find even find a Legend Guitar on ebay.. :p
Last edited by ai3gtmc at Nov 24, 2008,
contact company with serial #s ect. they should be able provide you with info you seek
Quote by ai3gtmc
I bought it for about 9000 Japanese yen = 94 U.S. dollars with gig bag,new d`addario strings,and allen wrench it's second hand. I bought it as a bday gift for myself XD

the LP's on that legend website are listed about 700$. >.< I wonder if it's the same guitar :P

Wow only 94 USD? I'm jealous! Haven't bought a used guitar for that little in quite a few years. Congrats- hope you enjoy it
that my friend is a remake of the les paul black beauty with dual humbucker and the original version was made 1969 .
I actually had one of those a long time ago so I know it's got to be fairly old. I also had an LP copy by National that was identicle to it they didn't have two different names on the HS you couldn't tell one from the other. Both played very well. The problem with a lot of these smaller companies is they do not serialize their guitars so there is no real way to date them unless you find a date on the underside of the pups or in the cavities somewhere.

I got to say you got a great deal on it. If your happy with the way it feels, plays and sounds you can't complain.

Send Legend and Email with pics and see if they can give you an idea of the age.
Quote by johnro6659
I actually had one of those a long time ago so I know it's got to be fairly old. I also had an LP copy by National that was identicle to it they didn't have two different names on the HS you couldn't tell one from the other. Both played very well. The problem with a lot of these smaller companies is they do not serialize their guitars so there is no real way to date them unless you find a date on the underside of the pups or in the cavities somewhere.

I got to say you got a great deal on it. If your happy with the way it feels, plays and sounds you can't complain.

Send Legend and Email with pics and see if they can give you an idea of the age.

when did you have this guitar? i mean like what year? just gimme an insight :P
the contact us on their site is broken ..

I'm actually planning to change the pups because they hiss(maybe because it's so rusty :P But I'm happy with it, it plays well, I just find the hiss annoying when I play slow songs, which sometimes i pluck..

thanks
Quote by wvguitarguy
contact company with serial #s ect. they should be able provide you with info you seek

there are no serial numbers.. only the logo

Quote by airslashfury
that my friend is a remake of the les paul black beauty with dual humbucker and the original version was made 1969 .

dude that's how my guitar looks like exactly(except for the head)! thanks for the info
Last edited by ai3gtmc at Nov 24, 2008,