As title says...do you have any will power over things??

Ive just quiet drinking within the last month.
I was quite a heavey drinker...going out every weekend drinking and getting drunk...
But it not that hard to quite...tho i have to admitt the nights arent nearly as much fun.

Smoken...i only get the edge to smoke when im around my friends that smoke...so maybe need to quiet that.

Anyone got will power of anything?
I learned to spell.

I was hard, but I made it through. You can hear about it on the Opera show.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Yeah, I've got an iron will. I've never really been addicted to anything.
My name is also Will Power, pleased to meet you.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Silent_Jester13
I learned to spell.

I was hard, but I made it through. You can hear about it on the Opera show.

How hard were you, exactly?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
How hard were you, exactly?

I said I learned how to spell. Not how to write.

I was as hard as a ****ing dinosaur.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

I don't have much will power, I can't stop biting my sodding finger nails, no matter how hard I try.

Once I managed to abstain from masturbation for 3 weeks, that was a mild acheivement.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Archaon
Yeah, I've got an iron will. I've never really been addicted to anything.

Same. Don't drink, smoke, do drugs, and the only girl I've ever kissed and or had sex with is my wife.

How's that for will power, eh?
Quote by denizenz
Same. Don't drink, smoke, do drugs, and the only girl I've ever kissed and or had sex with is my wife.

Actually it just sounds boring.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

Quote by Silent_Jester13
Actually it just sounds boring.

Does being a state level all-star soccer player and MVP in a national competition sound boring? How about earning $42,000/year and owning a home at the age of 22?

I've had plenty of life experiences and enough good times for two people. I just didn't rely on narcotics as a source of entertainment.
Quote by Martyson
As title says...do you have any will power over things??

Ive just quiet drinking within the last month.
I was quite a heavey drinker...going out every weekend drinking and getting drunk...
But it not that hard to quite...tho i have to admitt the nights arent nearly as much fun.

Smoken...i only get the edge to smoke when im around my friends that smoke...so maybe need to quiet that.

Anyone got will power of anything?

Are you sure you've quit drinking?
Quote by denizenz

right on man! I'm never going to drink, smoke or do drugs
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
how can you that you have a strong will simply because you''ve never been addicted to anything? i think it's a stronger testament to one's willpower to overcome an addiction, or better yet, to occasionally induldge in something without letting it rule your life. just a thought...
hello
Quote by Inno_a_Satana
how can you that you have a strong will simply because you''ve never been addicted to anything? i think it's a stronger testament to one's willpower to overcome an addiction, or better yet, to occasionally induldge in something without letting it rule your life. just a thought...

Never heard of peer pressure or social ideology?
Quote by denizenz

I have, I don't feel pressurised by people around me to drink/smoke/have sex etc.
My friend has offered me cigarettes (sp?) on many occasions, I just turn him down.

The only pressure I'm getting is to get a job.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by denizenz

yeah, that's true. but when you abstain from an enjoyable activity just out of fear of becoming addicted to it, that doesn't make you a strong willed individual
hello
It's ok to do things your friends want you to do, if you feel you want to do it yourself.

My friends always ask me if I want a smoke, well not anymore, don't really associate with them anymore, but I always said no...But, if one of my friends asks me if I want a drink, I will usually say yes if I feel like it.

Will Power can only be determined from your own feelings. No one else can really judge someone elses will power, unless there is a significant lack of will power present...I feel like i'm playing Fable ffs.
Quote by Inno_a_Satana
yeah, that's true. but when you abstain from an enjoyable activity just out of fear of becoming addicted to it, that doesn't make you a strong willed individual

Perhaps some don't find those activities enjoyable? There's nothing wrong with knowing yourself and valuing your individual preference.
Quote by denizenz
Does being a state level all-star soccer player and MVP in a national competition sound boring? How about earning $42,000/year and owning a home at the age of 22?

I've had plenty of life experiences and enough good times for two people. I just didn't rely on narcotics as a source of entertainment.

Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Quote by denizenz
I'm not into lying to children on the internet. I much prefer being honest.

you're 26 dude.
i think that's exactly what you're into.
MAN THE LIFEBOATS!!!
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

Quote by denizenz
Perhaps some don't find those activities enjoyable? There's nothing wrong with knowing yourself and valuing your individual preference.

how would you know you don't enjoy those activities if you've never tried them.....? w/e, if you abstain from those activities because you don't want to experience them, good for you. i was simply making the point that abstaining from an activity doesn't prove that you are strong willed, and that enjoying them IN MODERATION is a much stronger display ofwillpower imo
hello
I lost.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by denizenz

Pics or it didn't happen.
I suddenly have will power

I used to binge eat on bread...now I don't

It was bad...at meal time I would just have slice after slice...like..12 slices a day - every single day

Now it's 1 per main meal (or 2 a day )
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by denizenz

Ya, lemme scan a pay stub for you. Again, I'm not really concerned who does or doesn't believe me. It'm not going to lose sleep over it.

how about you give us your name/ a pic of you playin soccer. a match at national level would defo have been documented. would also require apic of you on your profile though.

and again, i stress...

MAN THE LIFEBOATS!!!!
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

I've never done drugs, drank alcohol or smoked cigarettes and I don't plan on having sex with anyone I'm not in love with.
Quote by Bendybaws
Gentlemen please, lower your boners

I'm referring to the '...my girlfriends tits' thread

Like the dude on the website.. I've been trying ages.. I'm nearly there!

I r not srs.. I reeched lng tym ago
I have some will power, well actually quite a bit. If i want something and put my mind to it i can get it.

Like i'm at school ye, wanted to get Call of Duty World at war, and had £10. So i spent that at Lidl on pepsi and chocolate where its cheap, sold at school and in 7 days i've made more than enough for COD !!! :O

Mind is your best weapon
You Are Reading A True Guitarists Signature. Stop Thinking I'm Not You Know I Am.

Quote by imdeth
Eblast over her face and tell her you need your privacy.
Quote by leej11
Like i'm at school ye, wanted to get Call of Duty World at war, and had £10. So i spent that at Lidl on pepsi and chocolate where its cheap, sold at school and in 7 days i've made more than enough for COD !!! :O

Nice work dude
It depends on my current state of mind. When I feel down I have zero will power, but when I feel good I am pretty strong willed.
Quote by denizenz

Ya, lemme scan a pay stub for you. Again, I'm not really concerned who does or doesn't believe me. It'm not going to lose sleep over it.

I meant like a photo, but ok then.

(cough MAN THE LIFEBOATS cough)
Quote by Inno_a_Satana

Well, yeah, that falls under "not being addicted", doesn't it? I do indulge in some of life's less legit pleasures, but not enough for it to be a worry.
Quote by denizenz

I've got to tell you, that sounds just awful.