Okay, my birthday is coming up soon so ill be coming into some money, around $100-$120. My lame excuse for gear is in my sig. I play blues, hard rock and metal and jazz occationally. So what should I get im open to anything?
____________My Gear:___________

Bad SX starter kit Guitar
Cube 30W(Finally!! )

Cort X-11 Fund $65/$250
Bugera 333xl 212 Fund $0/$880

Finally got myspace, go check it out ---> www.myspace.com/ianbearmusic
Hey

My advise to you is forget the pedals!!!!

You need a decent guitar and amp (Vypr is good) to get you started....and I think if you're planning on getting a distortion pedal, you'll find the amp already has good enough distortion =P
i wanna tell you to save that and put it towards a nice amp...but that would prolly be murder for you judging by what gear you have to use right now. but still....save up for amp. if you can, make a deal with your parents and request that they just add it to your xmas gift, THEN you could prolly get by with just getting one xmas present- a nice amp!

that would make you the happiest, quick fixes like pedals and stuff still don't sound that great through budget amps. you can do it!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Not nessicarly looking for a pedal just somthing cool guitar related and my parents wont be able to give me anymore money so an amp is out(not going to waist money on another practise amp)

Cube 30W(Finally!! )

Cort X-11 Fund $65/$250

I'm confused. The Vypyr 60 will be like $500 something right? The Sanpera pedal is almost $200 right?

Why do you have a Wah and 'other pedals' as your priority over amp and asking us what to do with $120 - which isn't that much to begin with. This is me, but I would forget about everything except for your amp fund.

If you tell me your parents will not give you cash toward a new amp then ask for a $120 GuitarCenter gift card thing.
thank for the advice, yeah i hold of till i can get that amp!

Cube 30W(Finally!! )

Cort X-11 Fund $65/$250

Because he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Tell them to put the money they were going to give you into a bank account under what's called a passbook savings account. You get this little bank book and you can come and deposit money. Save up as much as you can, on a consistent basis. Tell your parents you'll help them as much as possible as you can in the house.

Then save up and get a crate amp. And then buy any one of the thousands of green box, badmonkey, ts-9 copy cats that are out there and enjoy an amp.

You should get an amp now. Screw the vip. Save up sell stuff do whatever. Get this:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Crate-V-Series-V50-112-50W-1x12-Tube-Guitar-Combo-Amp-487054-i1322695.gc

And wattage? eff wattage. I have a 100 watt b-52 and I LOVE CRANKING IT!
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel