I'm wondering if it's worth going to. I don't really know them, but after seeing a pic of their stage in another thread, it seems like the lights look pretty trippy. Are they a good show to go see stoned?
Go and see it. You'll draw inspiration from every gig you go to.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by ultimatedaver
I'm wondering if it's worth going to. I don't really know them, but after seeing a pic of their stage in another thread, it seems like the lights look pretty trippy. Are they a good show to go see stoned?

Every show is a good show to go to stoned.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
One of the best concerts I've ever seen. They rotate their set every year so they play a different album from beginning to end complete with narration. I was lucky enough to see them when they were doing Christmas Eve and Other Stories.
Quote by Kensai
Every show is a good show to go to stoned.

I beg to differ.

Billy Idol, who was opening for Def Leppard, ruined it.

Go and see it. You'll draw inspiration from every gig you go to.

You might have just convinced me right there.
definitely see them, they have alex skolnick. when i saw them play two years ago they also did flight of the bumblebee, layla and a few other cover tunes after the christmas show part
They rock, youll like it
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Seen them 3 times, going again this year. It's more of a show then a concert because they intertwine a story into it. Amazing, completley worth it. They always have something interesting and unique in their shows. The guitars really impressed me for some reason.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
I went it was friggen amazing mid concert one of their guitarist and one of there singers ran over to a small stage across from the big stage and raised it 50 feet in the air. twas amazing.
Team Coco
Quote by sock_demon
,,|,,(=_=),,|,,

I hate you.

+1

I would kill to have TSO come to England near me...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I saw TSO last winter and am thinking about going again this year, except they'll be in Grand Rapids on Dec 23rd which means it might not fall in with my work schedule.

They're worth seeing at every chance you get, though.
Do it!

They never come over here, do it all for all the non-US residents!
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

ಠ_ಠ

Pics or it didn't happen.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I've seen them twice and even though they did the same show it was still amazing.
XBL Gamertag: toasty10
DO IT! TSO is amazing!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Theyre coming here too, and im thinking about convincing my dad to take me. Oh yes.
GO YANKEES!
i've seen them 3 times. the show is amazing. haha if u were stoned the lasers and fire and loudness would be one helluva expirience
They do put on a good show with all the lights and pyro and whatnot
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Saw them last year, saw them 3 weeks ago. They just have that stupid black guy who doesn't shut up between songs. Second set always kicks ass though.
yeah TSO is playing the ACC on Boxing Day, I'm totally going to see them, but I really don't recommend seeing them baked. They should be a sober experience I'd say. Some trippy **** like techno or dance or trance or some other metal is good for being rippo, but not TSO
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
TSO is amazing, especially Mark Wood on electric violin. I had a chance to jam with him when he came to my school before the TSO touring season. Amazing musician.
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
Quote by GuitarFreak664
TSO is amazing, especially Mark Wood on electric violin. I had a chance to jam with him when he came to my school before the TSO touring season. Amazing musician.

Only problem I have with the electric violin is that it's so overshadowed by the guitars!

I'd enjoy the whole show a lot more if all the instruments were a little more balanced.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Last edited by figsandbobo at Nov 25, 2008,