It's in my profile. Whipped this up in FL Studio when I was home sick from school. There aren't any vocals yet, I might add some later. Tell me what you think.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
im a die hard fnm fan so i have to say i hate it. i dont like it at all. but i do think you have some skills!
lol, thanks, I guess.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Sounds cool
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
i like your skill at programming. just not theway you covered a song i like. your welcome and it is a compliment to you. just not the cover you did if that makes any sense lol.
Yeah, I get what you were saying, and that is very understandable.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
I was hoping for some guitar but I thought it was pretty cool. It's an electronic cover so it's gonna be different from the original but that's not always a bad thing. Cool stuff.
Yeah, I'm more of a bass man, not so great at guitar.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
I really liked it, it's different but it remains true to the original type thing. I'm really looking forward to see more electronic cover from you!
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Thanks, dude.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp