Does anyone know of a site or something were i can download actual sheet music for songs rather then guitar tabs?
Ozzy Osbourne Sheet Music?
Use GuitarPro and read the sheet music on top? Other than that I can't really thing of anything
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
or, use powertab, i dont know if its any better than guitar pro, but ive heard that you have to pay for guitar pro, whereas powertab is free, and gives fair high quality sheet music.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
for accuracy the only good choice is to buy books. they are fairly cheap and if you look you can usually find books in volumes or sets that come with specific types of music or artists.
Quote by dantheman558
or, use powertab, i dont know if its any better than guitar pro, but ive heard that you have to pay for guitar pro, whereas powertab is free, and gives fair high quality sheet music.

Yeah. Forgot about PowerTab. PowerTab is free, GuitarPro isn't. Or get boft and look for the higher rated tab... which is usually GuitarPro.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
There is a torrent website dedicated to sheet music if you have no problem with procuring it illegally. I can't provide a link for obvious reasons.
TuxGuitar.
It plays powertabs and guitar pro files.
And it's awesome.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.