umm..yeah,So i got a watson lg10 and i have to say these should not be sold anywhere! they are ****ing useless it wont sound good with any guitar,have you heard of or seen or god forbid even used one of these?
Why did you buy it without trying it?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did you buy it without trying it?

my mom rang me when she was out shopping and asked if i wanted to get a a guitar and small amp id been planning on getting and i told her to ask in the shop for the best stuff for the price,turns out it wasnt that good.

So instead of looking for info about what you should buy you just let your mom pick something out? Please refrain from doing that in the future, all you're going to do is waste money.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
Quote by thsrayas

So instead of looking for info about what you should buy you just let your mom pick something out? Please refrain from doing that in the future, all you're going to do is waste money.

i know i was being stupid, but iv wisened up now and am getting a roland cube 20x for xmas
Good choice.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
Quote by thsrayas
Good choice.

it sucks without an amp iv started to get discouraged by not having one,its been very tempting to smash the guitar at times,but hopefully this amp will deliver.
What guitar are you using?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows