Page 1 of 4
They would come to my house for a game of russian roulette and beer pong.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Well they would cut off our water supply, dehydrating everyone.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by SteveHouse
I'm not giving you ideas, sorry.

Lol
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
Why don't you go to the Middle East and ask one of them. Also, tell them that Allah is a huge fag beforehand.
im not really sure you understand how much firepower it takes to destroy an entire city......

Hint: its gonna take something like a nuke.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

why do you call them terrorists? maybe we are the terrorists since we invaded their country.
Quote by dubstar92
Well they would cut off our water supply and blow up the gatorade plant, dehydrating everyone.
*fixed*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
hitting new york again would have a certain psychological weight to the masses,
showing that US cant even defend a place thats already been hit.

however for the logical minds amoung the US it wouldnt make much of a difference as to which city they hit
To be honest, a combination of the A-Team, G.I. Joe, Captain America, the Power Rangers and Chuck Norris would stop them dead.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by kaosfire
im not really sure you understand how much firepower it takes to destroy an entire city......

Hint: its gonna take something like a nuke.

Which terrorists don't have, unless they're China.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh

exactly my point.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by freddaahh

Yup.

And honestly, I dont think they will....I think the next time the US is attacked it will be by another superpower, and it will be a world war.

No more mini terrorist attacks...

IMO of course.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

y are you a terrorist but theyd probs drop an a bomb in DC or on your house
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
To be honest, a combination of the A-Team, G.I. Joe, Captain America, the Power Rangers and Chuck Norris would stop them dead.

actually, turns out the A-team was a terrorist group. one of them was black apparently.

they'd probably get an easy public transportation, like a bus or subway... i havent ever thought about this.

does anybody here realize that there's probably a dude from the NSA looking through this conversation and finding out who we are? do you think he's giggling?
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by jymellis
why do you call them terrorists? maybe we are the terrorists since we invaded their country.

NO. I mean i see your point. But NO.
If they were clever they'd follow my plan.

Take London as an example. 4 main airports out, each transporting billions of dollars of goods and millions of people.
These airports air traffic control etc systems all run on fibre optic cables which are buried underground and accessible through manholes. The financial districts computer systems also run on them.

If they were clever they'd dress as construction workers, open the manholes, put bombs in them, and leave. The bombs will destroy the cables, thereby ending air transport in and out of London, shutting down the financial district, and loosing billions and billions of dollars an hour.

Fibre optic cables aren't easily repaired, even if severed, never mind if blown up with a bomb. They could take 2/3 days to repair.

The best thing out this being that not one civilian has to die.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by spiderjerusalem
actually, turns out the A-team was a terrorist group. one of them was black apparently.

they'd probably get an easy public transportation, like a bus or subway... i havent ever thought about this.

does anybody here realize that there's probably a dude from the NSA looking through this conversation and finding out who we are? do you think he's giggling?

I love America! Wooo!!! USA! USA!

Reminds me of the time I was studying at a friend's house. Another guy said something about him drinking or something, to which my friend shushed him and tapped on the table. Dude leaned back and shouted, "I love George Bush!"

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by marko'd
NO. I mean i see your point. But NO.

i saw a thing recently citing the criteria for being defined a "terrorist." it was put out by some government organization. turns out, US military fulfills them all. Only difference between us and them is apple pie and a prettier flag

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Quote by WattsyBoy97
y are you a terrorist but theyd probs drop an a bomb in DC or on your house

Why do I suddenly despise you from that single post?
Quote by spiderjerusalem

I don't reckon they'd get on no plane, fool.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by spiderjerusalem
i saw a thing recently citing the criteria for being defined a "terrorist." it was put out by some government organization. turns out, US military fulfills them all. Only difference between us and them is apple pie and a prettier flag

Yeah man, you're such a rebel.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Wheres the shock factor in that. I'd much rather kill a lot of people and mess up some kind of system than just one or the other.
Terrorists attacked the US!?
Yeah i finally got round to all this, so, what shall i put here?

*insert hillarious ego boosting qoute here*

THE GAME
you just lost it
Quote by Ur all $h1t
If they were clever they'd follow my plan.

Take London as an example. 4 main airports out, each transporting billions of dollars of goods and millions of people.
These airports air traffic control etc systems all run on fibre optic cables which are buried underground and accessible through manholes. The financial districts computer systems also run on them.

If they were clever they'd dress as construction workers, open the manholes, put bombs in them, and leave. The bombs will destroy the cables, thereby ending air transport in and out of London, shutting down the financial district, and loosing billions and billions of dollars an hour.

Fibre optic cables aren't easily repaired, even if severed, never mind if blown up with a bomb. They could take 2/3 days to repair.

Damn somebody should do that..

>_>
<_<
Quote by spiderjerusalem

damn it, i wasnt expecting this...you win my good sir.
Quote by Greenie_777
Wheres the shock factor in that. I'd much rather kill a lot of people and mess up some kind of system than just one or the other.

You could always kill a bunch of people to if you want. After setting the bombs drive to a day care centre or something.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by pak1351
Yeah man, you're such a rebel.

what the fuck is that supposed mean? i was making a valid point

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Quote by M.P.A.Guitarist
i bet your a terrorist

Did I mention I'm an incurable prankster? :3
They'd probably try to hit more national landmarks/important buildings (IE: the white house).
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by Ur all $h1t
You could always kill a bunch of people to if you want. After setting the bombs drive to a day care centre or something.

You could tear up the cables and then stab people with them.
Quote by joeymaxx
I do.
Still there I believe.

Nope, that's just capitalist propaganda.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by jymellis

we invaded afghanistan before september 11th???? news to me
Page 1 of 4