Hello, I didn't really know where to put this but it slightly falls into this category, ok, my girlfriend is a great guitar player and now shes looking to buy a ukulele, I don't know anything about them, what do I look out for? Does anyone know where I can buy a great one for under £100?
You can get them for pretty cheap. Mine was like £20 and it's great. You can probably got them from most instrument shops.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
check out a guitar shop...some of them sell uke's. erm i know ebay has some pretty good looking ukuleles for like £20. i spose u should look out for similar woods to acoustic guitars...but i dunno!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
you can get electric ukes in my local music store for around £50, so you could probably get a pretty damn good one for under £100.
I can't help you with where though sorry. Just look around on the internet.
Can anyone recommend any good legitimate websites, Christmas is coming and I don't want to get scammed?

I also just found out about all these different types of ukeleles, such as concert and baritone, this is all so confusing, which one is best for beginners?
Last edited by Nitro89 at Nov 26, 2008,
whatever you do DO NOT buy a cheap mahalo for like £30, a friend of mine made that mistake

just terrible...
"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked" - Jimi Hendrix
I don't know much about uke's but check out MF and GC...oh wait, Europe. Forgot, sorry.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
get a kala brand either the ka-s ka-c or ka-t
GEAR:
1959 Vintage Gibson Melody Maker
Fender Stratocaster
Martin OMM
Epi Les Paul Std
Pitchblack
Dunlop Wah
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Palomino V16

For pictures of my gear click http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/spoutz/Guitar Gear/?albumview=grid nao!

-Matt

Sláinte