I just completed a Buy-It-Now auction on evilBay for a mint Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man. This unit has two mods from AnalogMan: the Input Impedence Increase mod and the Gain Reduction mod.

I used the Live.com 25% discount combined with a 10% PayPal discount. This reduced the $300 price down to $195 + shipping! Killer!

I can't wait to put this thing between my guitars and my Orange Tiny Terror! Woo hoo! :thu:

(Can you say echo...Can you say echo...Kan yo see eko...kn u se eko...)
"In Power Trios I Trust..."
Gibson SG Classic, Fender CP Jaguar Special HH, '65 RI Mustang
'65 Ampeg Gemini I G-12 Combo, Orange Tiny Terror
Last edited by Armchair Bronco at Nov 24, 2008,
Noice! I love my DMM, clips!
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I was worried about how the DMM would sound going straight into my Tiny Terror, but then I found a YouTube video that demoed this right, and it sounded great.

Then when I spotted the DMM with the AnalogMan mods and did the math to get down to $205 for a mint condish pedal, and could resist the urge to click on the "Buy-It-Now" button.
that is freaking sexy!

clips! now!
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07
that is freaking sexy!

clips! now!

Don't have the pedal yet, but if I were to post clips, then I would be exposed as little more than a bedroom jammer with 2.5 years of playing under my belt who has been seduced by 12-bar blues, the pentatonic scale, and the "Jimi Hendrix" chord.

As long as I don't post any clips, I can maintain the illusion that I'm a guitar god!