Ok.. So I've been playing for just about 2 years and I have this traynor guitar mate 15 and im FINALLY upgrading.. That said, I'm not sure what amps right for me. This is going to be for xmas so i feel bad about asking for anything to expensive (so my limit is roughly $400 but I'll bend that a little if I decide blues jr). I was originally thinking blues jr, because its small and relatively inexpensive. And then I was thinking (Im gunna get torn apart for this) a MG because I play one at my guitar lessons and I've got no problems with them. As of right now Im only a bedroom player but my my brother and cousin are taking up the guitar to so Ill be jammin a little. I play blues, jazz and some rock so nice cleans are a must and I have a blues driver (looking into getting a fulltone OCD but that wont be for a while). So the amps gotta be able to be quiet. The one thing I like about my traynor is the headphone jack, thats another reasone I was thinking MG. Just bought my Fender Aerodyne Strat too(I dunno if that makes any difference to what amp I get). Also in a year Ill be moving to college so Im either gunna be living in a dorm or my dads moving to the city and into a appartment (or condo, not sure) so I dont wanna piss anyone off with volume.

Sorry for that short story of a question but any help would be awsome.

ps, from someone else im asking for a boss br-600 so anyone with any experience with this would be a great help.
Thanks!
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
Don't get an MG.

If you want to know why? Just hit search
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
I know everybody hates em but I need some different ideas
My Gear:

Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
any ideas? would a blues jr be quiet enough for bedroom playing?
My Gear:

Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
I've been on a bedroom amp search lately as well, and everyone has recommended the blues jr. or a blackheart little giant/handsome devil. Little giant is a 5w amp that can be switched to 3w, handsome devil is 15w and can be switched to 7w. I couldn't tell you which is better because I haven't had the chance to try them yet.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
k thanks, blues jrs looking like the one then
My Gear:

Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90