Page 1 of 3
seeing as how Axl made us wait 17 years, i wanna see how many people actually bought his solo album (which is actually quite a good album, just shouldnt be called gnr).

meant to make it a poll, ****, w/e.

bought?
downloaded legally?
downloaded illegally?
not bothering with it?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Torrented the leak ages ago. It's alright, nothing special. I hope not many people buy it, he doesn't deserve to get paid for this.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Torrented the leak ages ago. It's alright, nothing special. I hope not many people buy it, he doesn't deserve to get paid for this.

same. but i didnt like the quality of some of the leaks, so i downloaded them all again today.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
on two tracks i think.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
not bothering with it.. and wrong forum.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

yeah, i realized lol. should be in the 80's. seperate from gnr because its a poll. whoops.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
the only track I can listen to is 'Better'
The rest are awful.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
I went on Myspace, listened to it for about 5 minutes and laughed uncontrollably and felt reassured I wasn't dumb enough to buy it like everyone else.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Johnny Trash
the only track I can listen to is 'Better'
The rest are awful.

agreed!

17 years should be enough time to make something a little better than this!
What I just said is a lie.
I didn't

Because it's crap

It would be crap even if it wasn't Guns'n'Roses. It is crap even though it is. Or maybe, especially because it is.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Agree with most others. Just doesn't sound like Guns N' Roses, bit of a let down for 17 years work. Listened to most of the tracks and won;t bother getting it.
I'm not going to bother listening to it, I also hope its a bigger flop than St Anger.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I pre-ordered it twice, so I'd stand a better chance of getting it early. I got it two days early, and since then I've listened to it non-stop. I love it; I'm no Axl fan boy, but it's the best album I've ever heard.
i actually liked it. not like the old guns n' roses. it should be called "the axl rose band", not guns n' roses
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
axl rose sounds like an adolecent whiny little bitch.
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
I bought it today.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
went to hmv and paid my 14.52 for it.

Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
they played one of the tracks today on the radio, i just tuned in for the guitar solo. It was really sweet, im sure it was one of the buckhead tracks, sucks that hes only on a few of them. Wont waste my money as those are probably the only good tracks
I got a record store advance copy, I had the leaks before that but they where so bad sounding I thought they where demos, I was wrong.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Friend works as a music reviewer so has had it for weeks... gave it to me after he had given it a review.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I downloaded it. It ain't too bad, but I would probably like it if it were a different band. It's definately not worth the 17 year wait. All it is to me is the biggest waste of time and money.
i got it a week before it came out and boy how did it suck
and guns and roses are my favourite band
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
they played one of the tracks today on the radio, i just tuned in for the guitar solo. It was really sweet, im sure it was one of the buckhead tracks, sucks that hes only on a few of them. Wont waste my money as those are probably the only good tracks

According to my inlay, Buckethead is on 12 out of 14 tracks on the album.
Fantastic album, bought it on release day.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by MightyAl
According to my inlay, Buckethead is on 12 out of 14 tracks on the album.

It's odd that even though he did most of the guitar work for Chinese Democracy, it sounds nothing like a Buckethead album. You can hear some of his style on most of the rhythm/melody parts, and of course the solos (which are some of his best), but overall I think Axl made these songs suck... IMO.

On a side note - You know BH is going to get stinking rich from the royalties off this thing.. does anyone think he will use that money to finally build Bucketheadland?
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
I downloaded the leaks, then went out and bought it.

In my opinion it is a good album.

No Appetite, but if I wanted Appetite I'd go and listen to Appetite, y'know?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by CHIEF-CHEESE
It's odd that even though he did most of the guitar work for Chinese Democracy, it sounds nothing like a Buckethead album. You can hear some of his style on most of the rhythm/melody parts, and of course the solos (which are some of his best), but overall I think Axl made these songs suck... IMO.

On a side note - You know BH is going to get stinking rich from the royalties off this thing.. does anyone think he will use that money to finally build Bucketheadland?

Of course it doesn't sound like a Buckethead album. He had to work around other people, rather than having full control himself.
Quote by MightyAl
Of course it doesn't sound like a Buckethead album. He had to work around other people, rather than having full control himself.

True. But what about BHland? As far as I know this will be his biggest success aside from Jordan and Guitar Hero.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Quote by CHIEF-CHEESE
True. But what about BHland? As far as I know this will be his biggest success aside from Jordan and Guitar Hero.

All things are possible.
I just went to the Myspace to check it out, litened to the title track, liked it when it all kicked in but in then died. Listened to 'Better', and it sucked too.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I downloaded it on Friday. It's cool I suppose. It's good that Buckethead stayed on a few tracks and Bumblefoot's pretty cool too.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Page 1 of 3