As of right now idc if its tube or ss i just want something decent sounding. Id use it for chruch sometimes and in a rock band (indie/punkish) and i play classic rock and metal in my room. So it need to be portable (under 50 pounds) I just got rid of my Vk b.c i didnt like it too much.

Yesterday i went out and bought a VYPR 30 and its pretty decent, it has this ringing sound sometimes, and i cant seem to get enough smooth lead tones out of it. So im thinking retuning it and getting a flextone? Anyone want to comment on the flextone a bit? I was also thinking a classic 30.

Thanks for the help in advance
bugera 333xl (for sale)
B-52 4x12 cab
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Schecter c-1 FR prototype (for sale)
Squier strat

VOTE FOR MY BAND TO PLAY WARPED TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.battleofthebands/darkestbeforedawn
If your the real matt jones, why are you asking us?
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
If you don't like those two amps, you will NOT like a flextone. You might like the C30, but you may also want to check out a Blues Jr.(not so much for the metal, though).
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
as much as I love the peavey classic 30/crate palomino v series/any tube blues amp, I don't think they'd be good for him since he says he likes metal as well as classic rock.

You can go for these amps if you really want the amp for blues/classic rock/southern rock/country (really good amps for these genres), but be prepared to maybe buy a metal distortion pedal to get those metal tones.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there