Page 1 of 2
Title...

Anyway, Im just saving that I got grounded because of a C in AP, and for calling my mom a bitch.

It was a long story... and In the end I got a hole in my desk, and almost failing in AP... even though my dumb-ass teacher goes way to quickly through the subjects.
I called her a bitch under my breath, after I got grounded. Don't know if she heard me or not.

uhh... DId anyone bother to read that?

/rant

Anyone else get grounded because of dumb reasons?
Last edited by zzeazz at Nov 24, 2008,
I got grounded because I got arrested....
I KNOW! HOW GAY IS THAT?

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
Quote by zzeazz
Title...

Anyway, Im just saving that I got grounded because of a C in AP, and for calling my mom a bitch.

It was a long story... and In the end I got a hole in my desk, and almost failing in AP... even though my dumb-ass teacher goes way to quickly through the subjects.
/rant

You're luck you're not "under" grounded. I would have knocked your teeth loose.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'm guessing your mom didn't ground you for the C, but for calling her a bitch
Center
my parents never grounded me. whats the point-its like those naughty steps for kids, you just stand up and walk off.
My parents never grounded me. But then again I wasn't a disrespectful little shit (okay, I was, but I watched my mouth around my mother which you clearly do not have the sense to do.)
Quote by Jackal58

Hm? I don't see a reason why. I tend to be sort of a dumb-ass, and no matter how hard I try at times, I dont get it. I told that to my mom, and she thought I was lying... I see the fog of anger.

EDIT: I called her a bitch under my breath, after I got grounded. Don't know if she heard me or not.
Quote by Guitar_God63
I'm guessing your mom didn't ground you for the C, but for calling her a bitch

+1
Personally, I think she should have had you flogged, but I'm a little old fashioned in that respect, apparently.
if you where my kid and called my wife a bitch i woulda beat you with a phone book. my kid is 12 and if he ever thinks of getting a C for some dumb **** like he didnt ask the teacher a question or called his mom he got another thing comin!
Quote by Jackal58

Boy, I would hate to be your son. Although I never insult my parents so I would probably be okay.

Hmm. Could you get one your kids to write a review of your parenting? I need closure on the topic.
Dont be a little **** about it next time.

I'm currently failing my Euro AP class...due to the fact that I failed MANY of his ****ing pop quizzes that acounted for far too much of my grade.

I explained the situation to my mother calmly, and we're working TOGETHER on bringing it up.

Try TALKING CALMY to your mother instead of calling her a bitch next time smart one.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

The whole calling your mom a bitch probably did it. I probably wouldn't be alive today if I had ever done that.

I used to get grounded for anything below a B. Probably because high school is easy. Now that I'm an engineer in college, my parents are a bit more understanding.
have you told the teacher that the way he/she teaches is a little fast? try just spending a little more time on homework. not being a dik. just spend a little extra with whatever you are having trouble with until you get it. im sure you have no problems bustin ass to try and figure out a song on guitar. apply that to school.
Quote by jymellis
if you where my kid and called my wife a bitch i woulda beat you with a phone book. my kid is 12 and if he ever thinks of getting a C for some dumb **** like he didnt ask the teacher a question or called his mom he got another thing comin!

I see that you probably got a C in English!

But yeah. Its pretty messed up to call your mom a bitch.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by frankv
Boy, I would hate to be your son. Although I never insult my parents so I would probably be okay.

Hmm. Could you get one your kids to write a review of your parenting? I need closure on the topic.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Bdotnert/ Ask him yourself. (He still has all his teeth)
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Korosu
The whole calling your mom a bitch probably did it. I probably wouldn't be alive today if I had ever done that.

I used to get grounded for anything below a B. Probably because high school is easy. Now that I'm an engineer in college, my parents are a bit more understanding.

and i bet you are also lol.
in order to ground me, I'd have to want to go out in the first place.

"SAM YOU LITTLE **** STAY IN YOUR ROOM"
"Ok, bye"
Quote by zippidyduda
I see that you probably got a C in English!

But yeah. Its pretty messed up to call your mom a bitch.

a C in english was on a good day. and there was no typing classes or typing to my friends when i was a kid lol.
Quote by Jackal58
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Bdotnert/ Ask him yourself. (He still has all his teeth)

Tell your son his guitar is WAY TOO low....like....future carpal tunnel low O_o

I didnt know you HAD a son on here...odd.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by jymellis
a C in english was on a good day. and there was no typing classes or typing to my friends when i was a kid lol.

We drew in the mud when I was a kid.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
*slap* respect yo mama

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

My parents don't bother grounding me because

A) I'm almost legally an adult
B) Grounding me doesn't work on most occasions
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by jymellis
we used smoke signals

We didn't have fire yet.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by noxiosimitator
*slap* respect yo mama

Treat yo' Mama with respect, you'd better treat yo' mama with respect
Slap you upside down your head, you don't treat yo' mama...

*Slide Wah Solo*
you're lucky you only got grounded, if you where my kid you would 3 days on the rack for such insolence, I mean a C? seriously.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
A "C" who cares...once you get into college no one gives a crap about what you did or what grades you made in high school, and for the rest of your life for that matter.
Quote by midnight_toker
A "C" who cares...once you get into college no one gives a crap about what you did or what grades you made in high school, and for the rest of your life for that matter.

unfortunately what grades you got in high school are pretty important when it comes to getting into college.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Dude the reason the teacher is going so fast in ap is because its an ap (advance placement) course and that means that u r taking a college course in HS and btw im taking ap us history and if u 4get 1 assignment 2 turn in u r screwed, just make sure u make at least a 4 on the end of course test so u dont take the class over in college.

but yea it kinda is gay my folks just nag about it and take away my tele if they don't think i put enough effort into learning outside of school. if u didn't call your mom a bitch than u would have probably have more privileges than u do now.
Quote by jymellis
we didnt either, we where wafting farts

You win. This time.......................
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by zzeazz
Title...

I called her a bitch under my breath, after I got grounded. Don't know if she heard me or not.

/rant

If I would've done that and she heard me, my mom would knock my ass out, then my dad would finish me off.

When you get older, your mom means more than anything else in the world. I was in your shoes once.
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
unfortunately what grades you got in high school are pretty important when it comes to getting into college.

just joined your industrial group.
Quote by 10181991watts
Dude the reason the teacher is going so fast in ap is because its an ap (advance placement) course and that means that u r taking a college course in HS and btw im taking ap us history and if u 4get 1 assignment 2 turn in u r screwed, just make sure u make at least a 4 on the end of course test so u dont take the class over in college.

but yea it kinda is gay my folks just nag about it and take away my tele if they don't think i put enough effort into learning outside of school. if u didn't call your mom a bitch than u would have probably have more privileges than u do now.

Actually read my post.
-_-
Quote by zzeazz
Title...

/rant

Nice Edit

I got the original post quoted above.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I had twenty-five people round on Friday night as my mother went away, trashed the house: The entire place stunk of cider, people were smoking indoors etc. All I got was a bollocking. My mother wouldn't dare ground me
Did a certain hare instruct you to do a barrell roll? You should have listened to him.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
if i even got into an AP class at all my parents would be like holy ****
and thats passing to
wow
Quote by element4433
That happened to me once. Then I got in my flying car, flew home and made love to my wife, Scarlett Johansen.

Quote by RobertiusB
I've seen Lil' Wayne do some pretty technical solos tbh.
Page 1 of 2