Any Dimebag fans?? His bro Vinnie Paul just put out a book "He Came to Rock"
all about him. I just got it, and it rocks! Its got all these awesome pics and I just finished watching the re-release of Dimebag Vision which came with the book, way better than the first one!

You can get the book at any bookstore, or on Vinnie's website here

They are selling a signed copy on the site for a little more than a regular one, I think I might get that one for my bro for xmas, he's a huge fan of Vinnie.

- Liz Fontana
Rock on yo I luvsss pantera except my mom doesn't want me listening to it, so I do it in secrit im such a rebel
Your wrong spam. Kurt Cobain is the most overrated guitarists.
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
Quote by rockonronson
Any Dimebag fans?? His bro Vinnie Paul just put out a book "He Came to Rock"
all about him. I just got it, and it rocks! Its got all these awesome pics and I just finished watching the re-release of Dimebag Vision which came with the book, way better than the first one!

You can get the book at any bookstore, or on Vinnie's website here

They are selling a signed copy on the site for a little more than a regular one, I think I might get that one for my bro for xmas, he's a huge fan of Vinnie.

- Liz Fontana

LIES, tell me how Dime can sign it when all his ligaments have rotted off?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Spamwise
Probably one of the most overrated guitarists ever. Take it to the pantera thread.

Shut up.
Quote by Spamwise
Probably one of the most overrated guitarists ever. Take it to the pantera thread.

ok so your one of the guys who comes into a thread just to post some BS, and try and look cool?

grow up
Quote by nebiru

Vinnie will have signed it. Not Dime. Fool.
36 Crazyfists
Trivium
Machine Head
August Burns Red

And I like my penis. Because of it's existence, every morning I can look past the man thongs, pink duvet cover and a-Ha CDs and say to myself, "You're a man."

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!! Where do all these idiots posting "yyah dim is god cuz he cun play da pentatstonic scale!!11!" come from?... I think I'm gonna go set my profile to private for the time being...
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I've never heard of this "Dime" or "Pantera".....I don't think he's very popular in this forum.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by MetalMessiah665
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!! Where do all these idiots posting "yyah dim is god cuz he cun play da pentatstonic scale!!11!" come from?... I think I'm gonna go set my profile to private for the time being...

good idea, i saw your picture once, and now i can barely tear myself away from it...

but seriously, i swear there were only like 20 people online before this thread was posted

where did they all come from?
Quote by dminishedthingy
good idea, i saw your picture once, and now i can barely tear myself away from it...

but seriously, i swear there were only like 20 people online before this thread was posted

where did they all come from?

I have two theories:
1: They have some sort of special alarm on their desk that goes off whenever someone makes a really dumb thread like this.
2: They just sit in the metal forum (not logged in) constantly refreshing the page (whilst eating hot pockets and playing WoW on a lap top, of course) and when a thread like this pops up they log in to post.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
I have two theories:
1: They have some sort of special alarm on their desk that goes off whenever someone makes a really dumb thread like this.
2: They just sit in the metal forum (not logged in) constantly refreshing the page (whilst eating hot pockets and playing WoW on a lap top, of course) and when a thread like this pops up they log in to post.

Hey...hey! Hot pockets are delicious and...and...WoW is fun

Oh, and all real players use a desktop
Quote by \Powerslave/
Hey...hey! Hot pockets are delicious and...and...WoW is fun

Oh, and all real players use a desktop

Exactly, all those people fail so hard they can't even play WoW properly (sad, I know)... I guess they also fail at eating hot pockets.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by nebiru

Signed by Vinnie, who's perfectly alive with his limbs a rockin!
Not for long... *sharpens rusty spoon*
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
Exactly, all those people fail so hard they can't even play WoW properly (sad, I know)... I guess they also fail at eating hot pockets.

pfft yeah, they probably eat Lean Pockets lol noobz

^i hope its a rusty wooden spoon
Quote by dminishedthingy
pfft yeah, they probably eat Lean Pockets lol noobz

^i hope its a rusty wooden spoon

Is there any other kind?
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Wood will do what I tell it to do!

EDIT: I just realized this is the second really epic Pantera related thread in the past week.

NECROBLASPHEMOEDIT: Rusty wooden castrations ftw!
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Last edited by MetalMessiah665 at Nov 24, 2008,
Yes, this thread is a great idea. Why don't we all worship a sub par guitarist who claim to fame is the pentatonic scale and uninspired groove riffs? or maybe it's the fact that he was in one of the most overrated bands of all time that led to the onslaught of atrocious groove. or, more likely, it's the fact that he got shot. Stupendous. I'll go get my autographed copy now.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
His popularity/"god like status" is due to what I like to call the "Lead Guitar Player of a Popular/Semi-Popular band effect", along with Synyster Gates, Slash, and Kirk Hammett. Yes, I know he was the only guitarist. Honestly, with the exception of Floods, he bores the hell out of me and I think he's terribly overrated.
Quote by yoozum
His popularity/"god like status" is due to what I like to call the "lead guitar player of a popular/semi-popular band", along with Synyster Gates, Slash, and Kirk Hammett. Honestly, with the exception of Floods, he bores the hell out of me, but whatevs.

to a degree, but let's be honest, Pantera got ten times more popular following his death.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
true
Quote by The Evil Hat
Yes, this thread is a great idea. Why don't we all worship a sub par guitarist who claim to fame is the pentatonic scale and uninspired groove riffs? or maybe it's the fact that he was in one of the most overrated bands of all time that led to the onslaught of atrocious groove. or, more likely, it's the fact that he got shot. Stupendous. I'll go get my autographed copy now.

Exactly.
Quote by metal Lover
Metal chat thread, GO!

where's it going?

I'm hilarious.
Maybe if I make a Marmite thread I can inspire the people to post the same unfunny load of shite there too!

God i've grown into a right grumpy twat.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link