So i've been really looking foward to playing this new MMO called Darkfall. I really wanted to get accepted into the beta and you have to do that by going through this forum http://forums.darkfallonline.com/

I signed up and had been chatting around it for the past few months. Then one of my guild members decided to pull a prank on the forum by posting a fake beta uploader, it was just a gag software that didn't do anything, not malicious or anything.

So then my entire guild gets banned from the site for "malicious software and blah blah"

I think this was incredibly wrong as I did not mention it at all and they are just doing it cause he was in the same clan as me.

My question is, is there anyway to fight this? Because they banned my bro's account as well and he isn't even part of my guild and he is uber ****ing pissed. Unlike me when they gave me a reason, his ban stated no reason.

How they might have a case in banning me for him being in my guild (even though I think that is ****) They have NO business banning a family member of mine. The only reason I think they could have known he was affiliated with me is because I use his comp sometimes (IP address they prolly looked at)

Anyhow, me and him are royally pissed because now we are ****ed out of playing the beta and have to wait till its release.

----------------------------------------------------

So my question to you pit, is there anyway to somehow still be able to play the beta? Or are we royally ****ed till retail comes out? (only supposed to be about 3 months, but still)
Quote by Guitarfreak777
So i've been really looking foward to playing this new MMO called Darkfall. I really wanted to get accepted into the beta and you have to do that by going threw this forum http://forums.darkfallonline.com/

through

edit: I think dehydration may have caused that typo, make sure to drink water
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
If you wanted into the beta to play it, you shouldn't be in the beta.
Testing is, unsurprisingly, for testing.
Quote by rigiddigits
Email a site mod.

Oh once you are banned you cannot communicate with them at all. So I cannot explain this situation to them.
It's their site, they can let whoever play the beta they want. Three months won't kill you, get over it.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Oh once you are banned you cannot communicate with them at all. So I cannot explain this situation to them.
Quote by americnidiot
It's their site, they can let whoever play the beta they want. Three months won't kill you, get over it.

Yeah, what about my bro who did nothing?
Quote by Poglia

I tried that already, got banned for avoiding ban.
Quote by Guitarfreak777

3 months won't kill him, either.
Quote by childofsin
nb4 /b/ is not your personal army...

Is this /b/? No?

I thought not. How bout you go back to it?

TS, try e-mailing them from another e-mail account, in the e-mail, state "This is *insert your username here* from blah-blah, and I would like to argue my case on my ban" or something similar to that.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

multi ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Guitarfreak777

Try emailing a moderator/admin, and appeal.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by valennic
Is this /b/? No?

I thought not. How bout you go back to it?

TS, try e-mailing them from another e-mail account, in the e-mail, state "This is *insert your username here* from blah-blah, and I would like to argue my case on my ban" or something similar to that.

I can't see their email unless im logged into their site, which im banned from by all my emails.
We are not your personal army.

But I'm sure a good deal of us will do it for teh lulz.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
look for another game...
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Manually change your IP, or use a different PC.
Then make a new account using a new email you have just created.
Then email the mod.
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
Quote by BlackandSilver
We are not your personal army.

But I'm sure a good deal of us will do it for teh lulz.

Alex...enough.

Dont make me hunt your ass down

Quote by Guitarfreak777
I can't see their email unless im logged into their site, which im banned from by all my emails.

Ah....make a new e-mail and possibly log in from another friend's account?

I dont know how to do it honestly wihtout making it look like you made a multi to avoid the ban...it's just like in the real world, if a convict changes his name, if he commits a crime under a different name, and they find he was the original person, the punishment is twice as bad....

Sorry man.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Alex...enough.

Dont make me hunt your ass down

Ah....make a new e-mail and possibly log in from another friend's account?

I dont know how to do it honestly wihtout making it look like you made a multi to avoid the ban...it's just like in the real world, if a convict changes his name, if he commits a crime under a different name, and they find he was the original person, the punishment is twice as bad....

Sorry man.

Unlike that situation I did nothing wrong both times
To defeat one, you must become one.

Oh wait, you can't. You got banned.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Ip changing and all that jazz.

I wouldent bother though, the guys on the darkfall forums are right old cunts.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
sorry, i don't have any ideas.

game looks pretty sweet though.

is it free or p2p?
Quote by entity0009
I once death-metal growled at my mother. Her response was

GENERAL of the ESP Army! I want YOU to Join NOW!
Ya think if I got a friend of mine to email them and explain what happened they will un-ban us? or will they just ban my friend to?
Why don't you, I don't know, play guitar?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Ya think if I got a friend of mine to email them and explain what happened they will un-ban us? or will they just ban my friend to?

they might, do it like i said, better safe than sorry
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
ask one of your non-banned friends to send it to you
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Last edited by shrdtilyourdead at Nov 24, 2008,
Go outside.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30