Poll: Should there be a 4th series of heroes?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should there be a 4th series of heroes?
Yes I love it
22 55%
I don't mind
9 23%
No way in hell!
9 23%
Voters: 40.
Just wandering how much people are liking heroes?

The first season was amazing, the second season was a disappointment.
But the third series is slowly crawling back.

Do you wanna see another series of Heroes or is it time for the writers to call it quits?
Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
Blackstar HT-5 | Orange PPC 112
We have a heroes discussion thread, you can probably find the answers to these there.

I've loved every episode so far, and I think they should carry on.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i like this season sofar. im ready for the eclipse that takes their powers away.
I'm liking it. It's got a lot of potential, but i don't think they've made it quite as good as it can be yet. I definitely think they should keep going with it though.

how can you dislike this ?!

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator

how can you dislike this ?!

And that.

Definitely that.

Hayden Panettiere is really, reallly hot!
Just finished watching the first season a few nights ago and really enjoyed it. I'm kind of hesitant to watch the second season or third since I keep hearing bad things. Eventually I'll check them out (have season 2 waiting at home thanks to netflix and xbox360) and decide for myself.
Quote by punkforlife93

This guy is the main villain of the show.

No joke.

And the show is AWESOME.

I lol'd

Yeah, sure. Make another. It's kinda disappointing, but I still can't help but love it. Take the good with the bad. No series can be 100% awesome.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!