So I am 23 yrs old and have a job as a locksmith. You know making keys and such.
And as a hobby I have general sound-.... things going on. Stero systems and carsystems and this guitar BS I dont get better at.

And I have been to my lockal carstereo\stero pucher so many times and asked and debated so mutch stuff with the man that he once asked me if I did jobs for others.
Say a complete carstereo system, with boxes and sounddeadning and wireing... the whole shebang!. And first I found the idea kinda cool. But then I thought of c0cking it up and ripping the interrior of a brand new mercedes to little tiny pices. And then I let it be. Besides you would have to have a company or a firm or whatevver its called in "proper" english to get some sort of insurance or somthing right?

So pit. I call upon your extencive and ritch wisdom. What does it take to run a tiny business?

I would not quit my daytime job for anything, but I could make a few on weekends and latenights on jobs like this. And I would maybe be a little picky about what jobs I actually did. Fiberglass for example is outta the question. I agree that it is pretty but I cant do it to save my own mothers life! I hate the stuff really... its that simple.

But is it like I have to invest alot of money and ****?
Some one here knows somthing about this here.

Good Idea? bad Idea?
I have done about 4 complete cars, and about 50 installs of various komponents. For friends and family.
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
things your gonna need:

1) money.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

organization, commitment, money, promotion, errr...

other stuff.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by blogz
So I am 23 yrs old and have a job as a locksmith. You know making keys and such.
And as a hobby I have general sound-.... things going on. Stero systems and carsystems and this guitar BS I dont get better at.

And I have been to my lockal carstereo\stero pucher so many times and asked and debated so mutch stuff with the man that he once asked me if I did jobs for others.
Say a complete carstereo system, with boxes and sounddeadning and wireing... the whole shebang!. And first I found the idea kinda cool. But then I thought of c0cking it up and ripping the interrior of a brand new mercedes to little tiny pices. And then I let it be. Besides you would have to have a company or a firm or whatevver its called in "proper" english to get some sort of insurance or somthing right?

So pit. I call upon your extencive and ritch wisdom. What does it take to run a tiny business?

I would not quit my daytime job for anything, but I could make a few on weekends and latenights on jobs like this. And I would maybe be a little picky about what jobs I actually did. Fiberglass for example is outta the question. I agree that it is pretty but I cant do it to save my own mothers life! I hate the stuff really... its that simple.

But is it like I have to invest alot of money and ****?
Some one here knows somthing about this here.

Good Idea? bad Idea?
I have done about 4 complete cars, and about 50 installs of various komponents. For friends and family.

Looking at the current econimical climate, you might actually be happy have a job at all Seriously, right now is probably the worst time to start a business.
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
organization, .
sorry frech out
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
commitment, .
check
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
money,.
em check?
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
promotion, errr....
waaaait a minute... would that make me a director? A boss? OMG I got to think up a title fro myself!

Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
other stuff.
yeh... about that? what?
Gibson SG faded
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Quote by zwound
Looking at the current econimical climate, you might actually be happy have a job at all Seriously, right now is probably the worst time to start a business.

See your point buddy. But my buisness would not be a very active one. This is also a question. Do a buisness have to make money.... you know when its not spending money?
Gibson SG faded
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well if it fails you can always ask congress for a bail out.

All it takes is motivation and willpower.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by blogz
See your point buddy. But my buisness would not be a very active one. This is also a question. Do a buisness have to make money.... you know when its not spending money?

Not if you don't mind death by slow starvation.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by blogz

Then isn't it a hobby? Or a hobby for extra pocket money?
Quote by zwound
Then isn't it a hobby? Or a hobby for extra pocket money?

BINGO!

And to keep my buliding\problemsloving skills minty fresh
Gibson SG faded
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies