i just got this body liked the quilt top even though its probaly a photo flame deal but i have only delt with standard bolt on types this one goes down under the neck pickup its a samick body the neck pocket is 2 1/4 inch wide. can anyone give me an idea of what i'm looking for? where i might find one i' looked on ebay but havnt seen anything thats gonna work
Attachments:
100_1534.jpg
100_1535.jpg
Maybe you can get a luthier to make you one-I think it's your only option.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
first of all that body is sexy, but looks like your SOL about the neck unless you can get one made.
i should have mentioned the neck pocket is 1 1/4" deep.i guess i'm gonna have to add a 1/2 inch of wood into the pocket.any tricks or suggestions on that would be appreciated??
Quote by -MintSauce-
Just get a bolt-on neck with a heel that fits, and don't worry about having a tenon extending under the neck pickup.

Bolt on necks are on a taper where they meet the body and the pocket is for one that's straight so you would be very very lucky to find one that would fit.
Quote by oneblackened
Maybe you can get a luthier to make you one-I think it's your only option.

If you decide to go this rout shoot me a pm I would probably be able to do it.
The only neck that will fit that guitar properly is the neck that came on it originally.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man