Hey Pit, you all good?

I know this question is seemingly noobish, but what determines the kbps when ripping a CD?
I got Chinese Democracy today and want to rip it to the best quality I can, so anyone know how I can make sure it's 320kbps?

Pit, please educate me
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
It's usually an option within the media player. I know on WMP it's in ripping options, the quality is on a slider that you just slide up to top quality.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by pak1351
that album's not worth the space.
what player are you using, first of all

It's opinion, and I personally love it.

WMP.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
If your using windows media player then go into options and select the ripping tab. There should be a quality option and bump it up to 320kps and make sure it rips as a mp3 too.
I doubt it's 320kbs to start with.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Thanks very much pit! I'm sorted

Cookies to all.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
uh...
you could just import as .flac using banshee. and lose no quality. each track would be like 30 mbs, but if quality is a must...
I'VE GOT A NEW ROSE.