Hey guys, I have Crybaby wah, original. It was working fine up until recently, no problems. But, Something must have gone wrong, because suddenly, the on/off button wouldn't work. It will not turn on. It woulnt press the button to activate it, so I was wondering if anyone can give me some instructions to fixing that.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
If you can activate the switch with your finger to turn it on/off then its just out of adjustment. If the switch has gone bad then you need a new one. If your gonna do that be a good time to make it truebypass there are plenty of sites on the net with all the mods and instructions.
I can't with my finger. I tried it, I think the switch is busted. Does a replacement cost much?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy