I am deciding between an orange rockerverb and a mesa boogie roadster. Which one is better for playing different styles such as modern rock and blues?

Also, I heard good things about other mesa boogie amps that are good for these styles such as the stilleto. Anyone know anything about any mesa boogies that may be good for these styles?

Basically, I want really good clean tones and really good overdriven tones.
I know that the Mesa has pretty good cleans. and really nice overdrive too. The best way to find out though is to go and play them side by side.
I dont know to much about amps and stuff but i just watched a video of justin sandercoe hes a pro in the UK, he says the mesa boogies are known for there create distortion not so much on the clean. Distortion is good for modern rock but its up to you blues is normally pretty clean sounding and for that fender has really clean sounding amps
JAKE
I don't think either one is better, you can't go wrong with either. Just try them out and see your personal favorite
Quote by XxJCTURNERxX
I dont know to much about amps and stuff but i just watched a video of justin sandercoe hes a pro in the UK, he says the mesa boogies are known for there create distortion not so much on the clean. Distortion is good for modern rock but its up to you blues is normally pretty clean sounding and for that fender has really clean sounding amps

hahahahahahah
are you ten years old or something? i'm pretty sure that TS knows at least that much
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by XxJCTURNERxX

The blues don't need clean cleans, which is what Fenders are mostly known for. In fact, blues is one of the most popular genres to utilize an amp's breakup (e.g. The Black Keys, AC/DC, Cream) although that's not to say that you can't do blues on a Fender amp.

Boogies can most definitely do blues. While they're better known for the distorted sound, most of their amps have great cleans as well. After all, Mesa is "the spirit of art in technology".
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
play a roadster and then tell me if you can honestly say the mesa cant do cleans...

mesa is very well known to most for their presence in the modern rock/metal scene, but have been around forever...
im gonna have to vote for the orange

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.