Yeah.. so lately i've been thinking of buying a firewire interface. I just looked at the PreSonus Firepod and saw a lot of interviews with people that said it was awesome, and some people that said it sucked balls. So.... Basically. I wanna know if this interface is any good. I am looking to record El. guitar, Bass guitar, Acoustic guitar, Vocals and drums. And i wanna know if this interface does the job.

If it doesnt, though. And you think it just doesnt do the job i would appreciate a link to an interface that would do the job.
I want firewire, ATLEAST 4 mic tracks, and maybe even a reasonable price....

Thanks.

EDIT: I was looking at the Alesis IO 26, too. It looks like it could be a better choice.
"My name is Forrest, Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump"
Last edited by giiii at Nov 24, 2008,
Studio-Central is a very respectable message forum. If you look at the polls you will see most of the members there prefer working with PreSonus gear and that is all I need to say that PreSonus makes some great gear.

http://studio-central.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=137&sid=38d364b47a848505861f52e9244fa471

BTW
The FP10 is also known as the firepod
Last edited by moody07747 at Nov 25, 2008,
thanks a lot.
ok. So everyone agrees I should go with the FP10, then?
i would..i dont ever doubt my purchase...im ordering another one very soon so i can have 16 tracks.