okay, so i was on encyclopedia dramatica (bored as hell, doin it for teh lulz) and i hade like 5 tabs open in my Firefox (keep it simple with Firefox 2, f upgrading) and randomly, Windows Defender told me i have a trojan virus (i have AVG, so why it didn't pick it up i have no idea) and now every time i log on to my computer it says something about a problem with the Wutiporu.DLL file. wtf is that? help?
Quote by dannystro527
okay, so i was on encyclopedia dramatica (bored as hell, doin it for teh lulz) and i hade like 5 tabs open in my Firefox (keep it simple with Firefox 2, f upgrading) and randomly, Windows Defender told me i have a trojan virus (i have AVG, so why it didn't pick it up i have no idea) and now every time i log on to my computer it says something about a problem with the Wutiporu.DLL file. wtf is that? help?

AVG doesnt scan unless you do a full system scan.

System restore i suggest.
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
yeah but most of the time if a virus is found randomly floating around on my computer it sniffs it out and it shows me a warning
That's weird, google didn't give any results for wutiporu.dll

Get avast! instead of AVG.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
assuming you're using windows [since its a .dll file], check in your windows/system(32) folders to see if its lurking around in there and try to delete it the easy way.
Quote by iceman95
ok
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0