Page 1 of 6
What would you guys do if zombie were real and the dead were walking around eatin the **** out of the livin?

Personally I would go immediatley to Dicks sporting goods, gear up with gun's and UA(its cold were i live) and all that ****, then make a run to the nearest supermarket (cause you know you need food to live) and beef up the security till it's like fort knox!!
LOOK AT MY SIG!!!!
Quote by Xpresspeace
Personally I would go immediatley to Dicks sporting goods, gear up with gun's and UA(its cold were i live) and all that ****, then make a run to the nearest supermarket (cause you know you need food to live) and beef up the security till it's like fort knox!!

Yep, pretty much what I'd do. Search for survivors, too, and build a group to help fight.

Or I'd do a Shaun of the Dead and throw vinyl records at them and hit them with pool cues to a soundtrack of Queen.

I think way too much about zombie rampages, to be honest.
I would get bitten so I didn't have to worry about living.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I would flee to Europe.

Quote by dubstar92
I would get bitten so I didn't have to worry about living.

And this

MC name = Bearrorism
I'd get some weapons and defend myself, I will shoot myself if I start getting overwhelmed.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I'd probably go to a Super Wal Mart, after stopping a Dick's.

Cause Wal Mart has not only food but also microwaves and ****, and also good security.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Aren't zombies, like, really slow?

Ok, let's view this analitically:
Zombies are basically undead people. They are partially decayed, and lacking beef in some parts. Thus, they are not as strong as a living human. Thus, they cannot break into a locked house if you bar the windows.
They do not have the brain capacity to smash your windows with a brick.
Zombiitus is not airborne spread, only through direct contact with infected tissue. If they don't bite you, you're fine.
Don't zombies rot and die after some time without food?

Conclusion:
Stock up on supplies
Lock yourself at home for 20-30 days
Run them over in your car
Use a shovel or bat to remove their heads if necessary
Trucks will drive around giving supplies to survivors
Zombies die of hunger
Dead bodies can be made into dog food

PROBLEM FUCKIN' SOLVED!
I'd probably find three other clichéd people and escape in four different scenarios. I'd take either the auto-shotgun or hunting rifle and plenty of pain pills.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
I would stay inside, living on squirrels and cheese, whilst listening to Boston's greatest hits.
I've spent many a lesson working on the old Zombie Plan

well step 1: AVOID THE MALL/SUPERMARKET... thats where everyones gunna go, look for off licences, corner shops stuff like that, might be a better option.

Step 2: Head Back to my house, lock every door I can, then empty contents of cupboards including knives, forks, spoons etc.

Step3: Hide out in attic, window out on to roof, always useful providing these aren't super climbing zombies

Step 4: Kill all necassary zombies, try to make contact to survivors (I am Legend Method)

Step 5: Go to mums, kill phill, go to liz's pick up her, head to the winchester and wait for this all to blow over
Everyone has a zombie plan...

Me? Lots of guns, lots of ammo, lots of friends... and other survival methods. I'll sorta wing it. Guns and ammo is a must.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
i get the feeling no one views this from the scenario that you are in fact one of the millions of people that miraculously turn into a zombie over night, and start the infestation. That's gotta suck, right there.

But anyway. After getting enough supplies i'd probably head to my old school. Think about it: You know all the entrance + exits, you know all the strategic points and you always wanted to run around your school blasting people with a shotgun anyway.

Well, i did.

Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
Last edited by dark_gilbert at Nov 24, 2008,
Quote by Hp312

well step 1: AVOID THE MALL/SUPERMARKET... thats where everyones gunna go, look for off licences, corner shops stuff like that, might be a better option.

Step 2: Head Back to my house, lock every door I can, then empty contents of cupboards including knives, forks, spoons etc.

Step3: Hide out in attic, window out on to roof, always useful providing these aren't super climbing zombies

Step 4: Kill all necassary zombies, try to make contact to survivors (I am Legend Method)

Step 5: Go to mums, kill phill, go to liz's pick up her, head to the winchester and wait for this all to blow over :)

Hahahahahaha!
Flamethrower.

Im mental like that, but flaming zombies are more terrifying than plain zombies.

I know i'd have my brains eaten but it would be worth it.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Hp312

Step 5: Go to mums, kill phill, go to liz's pick up her, head to the winchester and wait for this all to blow over

Don't you WANT to be with everyone else? At least you'll be able to be like, " Oh man oh man oh man, whadda we gonna do? " and have people be like, " I dunno let's go see if there are any more zombies" and then they will go outside and get eaten, and thus you will know that there are indeed zombies out. The'll die, you won't, you get their food rations.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by sashki
Can you knock out zombies with an EMP?

....nnnooooo?

They're zombies, not refrigerators.
I'd use the searchbar.
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
id bone all the hot zombies and then go to carls jr for a western bacon burger... then go to disneyland and steal mickey mouse hats... afterwards become the greatest pokemon master evar... then go swimming at the beach
why is this thread done so many times? people are running out of ideas...
anyway if the situation occured i would tryin pretending to be one of them
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by SeveralSpecies
....nnnooooo?

They're zombies, not refrigerators.

Same thing. If it can knock out transistors, it can knock out some zombies!

Although "KILL IT WITH FIRE" seems like the most reasonable option posted so far
Quote by sashki

Zombies are basically undead people. They are partially decayed, and lacking beef in some parts. Thus, they are not as strong as a living human. Thus, they cannot break into a locked house if you bar the windows.
Zombiitus is not airborne spread, only through direct contact with infected tissue. If they don't bite you, you're fine.

Conclusion:
Stock up on supplies
Zombies die of hunger

PROBLEM FUCKIN' SOLVED!

i like your logic sir
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
Clearly very few of you have seen braindead by peter jackson.

You clearly get a lawn mower and a hefty extention chord and walk aimlessly at the dead..
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Don't you WANT to be with everyone else? At least you'll be able to be like, " Oh man oh man oh man, whadda we gonna do? " and have people be like, " I dunno let's go see if there are any more zombies" and then they will go outside and get eaten, and thus you will know that there are indeed zombies out. The'll die, you won't, you get their food rations.

Honestly, I wouldn't in situations like people go CRAAAAAZZZZZYYYY, ok I'll add in a step 1.5: wait till everyone in shopping center is dead, leg it through get what I ened, leg it back and continue plan as normal
Quote by sashki
Same thing. If it can knock out transistors, it can knock out some zombies!

Although "KILL IT WITH FIRE" seems like the most reasonable option posted so far

All electrical signals in the zombie have stopped. They run on negative energy. EMP rendered useless!

*picks up shotgun*

Let's rock...
Quote by sashki

Conclusion:
Stock up on supplies
Zombies die of hunger

PROBLEM FUCKIN' SOLVED!

Well, going to a mall/walmart is pretty stupid. Too many doors for the Zombies to bash into. I'd Rather:

1. Steal my neighbors hummer
2. Stock up on canned food and guns
3. Pick up a friend or two and hide out in my house
4. Dig up all the knives/swords/anything sharp in my house to use as protection
5. Wait for the Zombies to die out

Problem solved
Stock up on food.
Get enough weed to last a month.
If a zombie breaks in, I've got an axe.
Have a cup of tea, and wait for it to all blow over.

Sorted...
Quote by SeveralSpecies
All electrical signals in the zombie have stopped. They run on negative energy. EMP rendered useless!

*picks up shotgun*

Let's rock...

Negative energy = flowing negative charge = flowing electrons = electricity
I would befriend the zombies and live peacefully among them. Violence isn't the answer my friends.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...