I just traded an ESP LTD 200Fm guitar and a Peavey Vypyr15 amp. For a bran new Ibanez SR300 bass. and a bran new still in unopened box Kustom KBA30 bass amp. I am excited, since i have 2 other guitars, this just gives me more stuff to mess around with. How do you guys think i did on the trade? The ESP guitar was nice, But i did hate that short scale. So far i love my Ibanez bass and the amp is great for what i do. Im just giving my fingers a rest.
well good trade if you want to play bass i guess
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
well good trade if you want to play bass i guess

I like to play bass and guitar both. Hell, i love anything that makes noise!
Nice work.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Good work. It's always great to come out on top when you trade or buy used. Ibanez makes a decent bass and I like the Kustom line of amps and getting it all new is a plus. Did you trade a store or privetly?
Well i was at a store and overheard a guy asking for a LTD viper 200 in red, they didnt have one. So i waited for the salesman to wander away, and i started talking to him. To make a short story long, we both got what we wanted.
Quote by IPlaySchecter
Well i was at a store and overheard a guy asking for a LTD viper 200 in red, they didnt have one. So i waited for the salesman to wander away, and i started talking to him. To make a short story long, we both got what we wanted.

thats pretty cool
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Good move!!! I always listen in when people are in a store looking to sell and after the store low balls the guy then I offer a little more and score a guitar I know they will sell for two to three times the price. I actually got thrown out of a Guitar Center for it. LOL
nice. I'd have kept the vypyr but that's just me.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
nice. I'd have kept the vypyr but that's just me.

Well the vypyr was 100 bucks. Thats easy enough to replace if i ever wanted to. But i doubt i will. Next time i need a practice amp for guitar i am getting a Roland cube 30.