http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUkpR2Q6Oy8

Made me lol
sorry if old

ps, not supposed to be racist.

It's a commentary on parts of the sterotypical african american culture by an african american
Last edited by pak1351 at Nov 24, 2008,
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I'm pretty sure racism is against the rules...

This video was actually made by African Americans, they were interviewed on CNN I think. So, it's not really racism, unless that is what the TS wanted it to be.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I'm pretty sure racism is against the rules...

Dont be a whiny jew, nobody likes them.
Quote by gts86
This video was actually made by African Americans, they were interviewed on CNN I think. So, it's not really racism, unless that is what the TS wanted it to be.

Old, but in no way racist, I saw that CNN video, they treated the creators like criminals over a video that was just a bit of fun. Recently my brother made a joke about this song that I found pretty amusing. There was a report on the news about land value dropping to which he responded "Oh no!!! I wish I hadn't bought land so hastily, especially with the rising cost of spinning rims!!!"
Quote by Guitarpilot

Although, this is pretty racist and not cool.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Last edited by ravioli123 at Nov 24, 2008,
I found this better and more offensive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbxN_TA28vM&feature=related

Quote by Guitarpilot

You know who I don't like? People who quote South Park and use Jew as an insult when in reality it's a ****ing stupid and uncreative thing to call someone as an insult, it's a religion.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Nov 24, 2008,
Quote by gts86

The word '******' is either racist or it isn't. If white people say it, it's racist. If black people say it, it's racist. But since it's used to much in music today I guess it really doesn't matter.

Quote by Guitarpilot

You are so cool. You should print this out and show your other ten year old friends, they'll laugh their asses off.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
hold on. Is this what I think it is??

SHEdit: It is! "Yo body need wata, so drink that shit!" Thank you for this.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Nov 24, 2008,
Old.

In an interview the artist D'Mite said that he was doing a satire of modern inner-city african american way of life, saying how its ridiculous that people would buy spinning rims over a house to live in, and not taking care of their own children.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
The word '******' is either racist or it isn't. If white people say it, it's racist. If black people say it, it's racist. But since it's used to much in music today I guess it really doesn't matter.

You are so cool. You should print this out and show your other ten year old friends, they'll laugh their asses off.

Ok. LOL.
Old, but still funny. There actually was a thread about this about a month ago already.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray