They wouldn't get any so they'd soon die out.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by skwisgaar5051
the perfect butlers

ya,thell replace all the mexicans!!!!

remember im not racist i hate everybody equal
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
i wanna ride on a T-rex
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Hell yes. We can send them at creationists. Although they may crown Ken Ham their leader purely based on similar looks and intelligence and ally with them... hm...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Wait, hang on. I believe Geico has already successfully done this.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

i really dont care about the ethics of it to be honest and dont think the church should play into whether or not something like that happens. when i saw the headline i was thinking that that could actually be an enticing idea for once.
Quote by Kensai
Hell yes. We can send them at creationists. Although they may crown Ken Ham their leader purely based on similar looks and intelligence and ally with them... hm...

I think that's my main reason for approval. Not to look down at all creationists, but there's this one girl in my class who is a ridiculous militant creationist. And I would love to see her face if she was formally proven wrong. Just cause
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Then we could have massive stone age fights like in Age of Empires 1!
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by daytripper75
it's the first step towards cloning dinosaurs, so i say yes.

Sorry, I don't know if you missed the memo, they don't exist. Sorry to piss on your bonfire Old Chap, s'called the Bible, read it some time.

hell yeah. this stuff needs to be pursued more. instead of asking why, if we have the means, let's find out why.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
****in' brilliant, why are people objecting?

And I like how everyone now thinks that humans aren't animals, haha! Like we're different or something.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.