First off, Im posting here for help, not to get s*** on by everyone else who thinks an EMG85 into a squier is a bad idea, save it please . I just want a hand doing this isntall. Thank you.

Ive never changed a pickup before. I do know how to solder. If anyone has some great instructional pages they can link, detailed diagrams, or some great step-by-step to post that are a little more explanatory for a newbie that would be great. Thanks again.

ps. obviously I would be more keen on instructions on the neck & middle : single coil bridge: humbucker to emg
I think the pickups come with instructions on how to throw them in.
My set of 85/81 did anyway..
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
http://www.emginc.com/support.asp

should have everything you need.

thank you, but the instructions for that one is for a two humbucker set up, Im looking for something a little bit more conducive to a fender squier set up; two single coils then the bridge humbucker
Go to EMG's site. I believe at the bottom... right*?* they have a section where you can pick the diagram set that you want.
Quote by die_kenny_die
ok, don't you NEED an erection before penetration?? lol. anyways, condoms do occasionally break, and you CAN get her pregnant but you probably didn't. but make her go get the morning after pill. or fall down stairs. or something.